DiviningLipsAndHands

Plugins DiviningLipsAndHands

I have by deafult loaded this plugin as session plugin but inactive. Just to be able to switch it on quickly. But scene plugin is not loaded if there's inactive session plugin. Could you also check the status of the plugin?

I have by deafult loaded this plugin as session plugin but inactive. Just to be able to switch it on quickly. But scene plugin is not loaded if there's inactive session plugin. Could you also check the status of the plugin?
I think the better answer is to have preference setting, disable session if scene version present or not - user choice - something to look into..

redeyes updated DiviningLipsAndHands with a new update entry:

Added Option to allow scene loaded plugin to override session copy or not

Added Option to allow scene loaded plugin to override session copy or not - override is on by default

Option only appears in session version.

If On and someone adds the plugin to a scene and adjust the settings to match, a running session copy of divininglipsandhands will pause and allow the scene version to morph the scene.
If off, session will override scene and scene version will pause.

The plugin detects where it's been loaded (session or scene) and if there is another version...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@kretos I think this update should do what you'd like - but it does of course require that scene creators move to latest version - nothing I can do about that.

@redeyes EPIC plugin and crazy amount of work and love you've put into this thank you! is there any way to control the tongue length and size or even disable it entirely? Maybe it's me being dumb, but it comes out looking like a lizard tongue, sharp and a foot long, not very human like. Thanks!

@redeyes EPIC plugin and crazy amount of work and love you've put into this thank you! is there any way to control the tongue length and size or even disable it entirely? Maybe it's me being dumb, but it comes out looking like a lizard tongue, sharp and a foot long, not very human like. Thanks!
Look for option "Tongue in/out dynamic Amount" on the right side options, a little lower down. That controls the maximum amount it can come out

Hi Redeyes

Have you looked at Clockwise's BJ tool? (Not sure if he's active anymore)

I tried applying both scripts, but the resulting lip morphs weren't great. 😅

Hand holding doesn't seem to work or maybe i simply don't know how to do it ? Although it would be as simple as getting their hands close together but they won't hold eachother.
Regarding the boobsjob is very difficult to pull off and i have yet to try making it work.
Anyway this plugins is incredible helpful as i don't have to spending time trying to change different finger or hand pose.

A few things i do love to see in the future would be outercourse/ non-penetrative sex like thighs, armpit and butt grinding teases, nipple pinching could be interesting too.

Back
Top Bottom