SilverBJ

Plugins SilverBJ

Dude. You've created something mankind has dreamed of since the dawn of ding dongs. Since the first weenie raised it's head to the sky, got taken into a mouth and had a REALLY good time, schlongs have longed for that rapturous embrace. Now, with the help of robotics, ona holes and this plugin, that knee weakening, breath quickening, ball draining experience is available for hours on end (or just a few minutes the first time, cause it's so exciting) to any guy who's balls are blue. When this is paired with the Tcode Serial Controller, these blowjobs become very real. My balls are currently on empty since I figured out how to really get this to work, and I have a few questions.
  • Why does plugin sometimes freeze up and stop when the speed get's too slow?
  • Why does the model sometimes jerk from one position to another while sucking?
  • Is there a way to make the head angle changes on the Y and Z axis smoother?
  • I know that @ReignMocap had some success integrating this into his blowjob so that it blended with animation, but when I tried it, the transition from the last animation position to the first plugin-controlled position was very jerky. How can that be done smoothly.
Thanks for your contribution to wanking!

Thank you for this great plugin!
I think I've found a bug: If I use the tool together with timeline and VAMStoryActions the girl will continue to give a BJ altough the checkbox "active" is unchecked. VAM even igrnores disabling the plugin! Workaround is set the check "active" --> BJ continues --> uncheck "active" --> BJ stops.

A fix would be great - thanks!

Back
Top Bottom