DiviningLipsAndHands

Plugins DiviningLipsAndHands

I love your plugins and thank you for sharing. Quick question, I have this loaded as a session plugin. In some scenes the female month opens extremely wide. I've tried adjusting the sliders but it doesn't seem to impact the condition. Is there a quick adjustment for this that I'm missing?

I love your plugins and thank you for sharing. Quick question, I have this loaded as a session plugin. In some scenes the female month opens extremely wide. I've tried adjusting the sliders but it doesn't seem to impact the condition. Is there a quick adjustment for this that I'm missing?
Have you got a link to scene? not much I can do to diagnose issues blind I'm afraid

redeyes updated DiviningLipsAndHands with a new update entry:

Better BJ effect (less clipping) and better tongue lick (in circles and random directions)

Better Blow Job effect which should have less clipping around the sides of the mouth and brings the bottom lip up for a closer BlowJob.
Improved Tongue action which was just diagonal across (-1,-1 to 1,1) and now goes in a circle motion in a random direction that changes direction at random.

Read the rest of this update entry...

This plug-in is incredible, Not since vammoan has something brought vam to life like this, using this plug in with clockwork silver BJ, I can set up a blowjob scene quickly that is way better then any of the paid mocap scenes, or any of the shared BJ scenes i've seen on here..

was this ment to be used with clockworks BJ mod? I wonder what kind of magic you could bring to the table if you had your own BJ movements built into this plug in...

I love this plugin. But i do have an issue:

There is a BJ scene i have set up, where the girl is sucking dick, everything fine.
However everytime i press U to disable the main UI, the mouth of the girl closes and it looks weird.

I use ClockwiseSilver BJ and Timeline along with it.

Edit: Fixed it by disabling "Auto Jaw Mouth Morphs" in Auto "Behaviors" Character tab.

Last edited:
I love this plugin. But i do have an issue:

There is a BJ scene i have set up, where the girl is sucking dick, everything fine.
However everytime i press U to disable the main UI, the mouth of the girl closes and it looks weird.

I use ClockwiseSilver BJ and Timeline along with it.

Edit: Fixed it by disabling "Auto Jaw Mouth Morphs" in Auto "Behaviors" Character tab.
Interesting bug - but not this plugin as it doesn't react to key presses directly - so I guess either clockwiseSilver BJ or Timeline is doing that
Edit - just tried clockwiseSilver BJ and it seems fine so maybe a timeline issue

Last edited:
This plug-in is incredible, Not since vammoan has something brought vam to life like this, using this plug in with clockwork silver BJ, I can set up a blowjob scene quickly that is way better then any of the paid mocap scenes, or any of the shared BJ scenes i've seen on here..

was this ment to be used with clockworks BJ mod? I wonder what kind of magic you could bring to the table if you had your own BJ movements built into this plug in...
There are so many ways to expand this, however I worry about over steppping into other areas which would make the plugin in some ways less useful. Also this is meant a session plugin and do actions on the Character would kind of break that.
Also, I'm a fan of Mocaps myself, but they can't drive mouth and hands so my main purposes of this plugin was to automated that part and complement a mocap. Anyway, I think auto action plugins such as Clockworks BJ should stay as applied per character and be seperate. But, I'm might look into doing my own type of thing if it interests me.
My next thing I was considering is automating some more expressions during a BJ and tweaking timings for a more realistic effect

hello, you have a great plugin that perfectly shows the normal state of oral sex, but there is a small problem in version 21, when the female character exits oral sex, the lips closed amount morph will not go back to zero, resulting in weird lips.

hello, you have a great plugin that perfectly shows the normal state of oral sex, but there is a small problem in version 21, when the female character exits oral sex, the lips closed amount morph will not go back to zero, resulting in weird lips.
I'll check and confirm - it does help me if you have a scene where you know this happens

Im getting some lip wonkiness too I think, going to go back to version 19..

Can you point me a scene that does this? I'm not seeing it

i'll do a little more testing tonight and get back to you, It might just be general VAM wonkiness that requires fiddling when you load a saved scene and nothing to do with your plug in...

EDIT: i'll just add, the reason im now confused is because i recently loaded the same scene i was having some trouble with, and reloaded the male atom and it seemed to fix the issue, so now im going to load it again with version 22 and see if reloading the male atom has the same effect and fixes the issue...

Last edited:

Bug fix at script startup lead to null references and probably some bad morphs

It would seem that all atom start as female and then become males during load up. Such is nature too. However this lead to the script trying to use morphes only found on females with males leading to errors. Hopefully fxied now.

This would be around the area of lips closed (female only morph) - some people reported lips closed morph not going back to zero after BJ pull away. Not 100% this will be fixed with this update, but would like to know.

Hello. Great plugin, but attempting to load the latest update to my session plugins causes VaM to freeze with infinite loading symbol in VR.

Hello. Great plugin, but attempting to load the latest update to my session plugins causes VaM to freeze with infinite loading symbol in VR.
ok - does VAM load with a person in the scene as default?

@ggfanx can you try the following and let me know if that fixes it? As I think I saw the issue, but then it went away for me - but I think I see the issue now

Attachments

• DiviningLipsandHands.cs
    81.3 KB · Views: 0
I cannot say its actually an issue thats global and isnt isolated to me - but i recently got this version .23 about 20 minutes ago after using VAM several times today in both VR and desktop. Once i replaced ver. 22 with .23 my vam would end up "not responding" in both modes. my pc had been on several days so i tried restarting and turning off a few background things. then, after several attempts at trying to run VR/Desktop and getting not responding again , i removed version .23 from my var folder and everything started fine again. I am unsure if a var can actually interrupt loading like that but i wanted to make you aware incase it is an issue.
thanks for the plugin though - good stuff.

I cannot say its actually an issue thats global and isnt isolated to me - but i recently got this version .23 about 20 minutes ago after using VAM several times today in both VR and desktop. Once i replaced ver. 22 with .23 my vam would end up "not responding" in both modes. my pc had been on several days so i tried restarting and turning off a few background things. then, after several attempts at trying to run VR/Desktop and getting not responding again , i removed version .23 from my var folder and everything started fine again. I am unsure if a var can actually interrupt loading like that but i wanted to make you aware incase it is an issue.
thanks for the plugin though - good stuff.
yeah I think this version is bugged, can you try the file above? see if it'll load and press reload serveral times within scenes

yeah I think this version is bugged, can you try the file above? see if it'll load and press reload serveral times within scenes
Hey, sorry for not responding; my initial post was made while in vr, but i took off the headset and spaced out. New update works great.

2nd Attempt - Bug fix at script startup lead to null references and probably some bad morphs

It would seem that all atom start as female and then become males during load up. Such is nature too. However this lead to the script trying to use morphes only found on females with males leading to errors. Hopefully fxied now.

This would be around the area of lips closed (female only morph) - some people reported lips closed morph not going back to zero after BJ pull away. Not 100% this will be fixed with this update, but would like to know.

Also this time hopefully it won't lock up...

Back
Top Bottom