DiviningLipsAndHands

Plugins DiviningLipsAndHands

Hi!

I've got a quick question. (Semi new, so bare with me if this has been asked 1000000 timed before) Is this mod compatible with embody? So if I embody a person will the virtual hand morph depending on what im trying to fo such as finger someone?. Aswell as is there a way for me to see the tongue im pretty sure embody removes the head of the possessed person

Thank you for the plugin it's great!

Yes it should work for hands. As for Tongue - if Embody is removing the head then that's a embody issue - nothing I can do about that

redeyes submitted a new resource:

DiviningLipsAndHands - Auto open, suck and grab a cock when its near any mouth or hand

Read more about this resource...
The plugin you made, it's really great. Solve a lot of trouble, all the functions are completed in the state of automatic talk very smoothly. Thank you so much for making such a great plugin. May I ask you a question? I always get a quick BJ and my tongue goes in and out and my tongue goes in and out and shakes. Is this normal? Or it was an error caused by incompatibility when I used it with another plugin.

The plugin you made, it's really great. Solve a lot of trouble, all the functions are completed in the state of automatic talk very smoothly. Thank you so much for making such a great plugin. May I ask you a question? I always get a quick BJ and my tongue goes in and out and my tongue goes in and out and shakes. Is this normal? Or it was an error caused by incompatibility when I used it with another plugin.
incompatibility - probably timeline or other plugin - basically if 2 plugins are trying to adjust the same morph you end up with the morph "shaking"

Thank you very much for your answer. Thanks again for making such a great plugin!
incompatibility - probably timeline or other plugin - basically if 2 plugins are trying to adjust the same morph you end up with the morph "shaking"

redeyes updated DiviningLipsAndHands with a new update entry:

Improved idle fingers - all hands have their own values + static random values and random times

• Improved the idle fingers code, every hand has it's own timing and random values across all persons in a scene. Or in other words 2 people's right hand no longer have the same values.
  • Also original values would ping pong between 2 values over time giving a constant movement, now a random value is chosen and holds for random amount of time which is more realistic.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi guys please can someone tell me the correct order to run this plugin my plugins are not working please ??

Like backward, or in the opposite direction. So when penis enters mouth, lips extend out the further penis goes in equaling BJ suck amount. I was just wondering if it would be a lot of coding to have lips depth extend out as penis pulls out.

It is so frustrating that their fingers are bent despite they are not anywhere close to a genital !!! And sliding the hand grasp range doesn't do anything whether it is at minmum or maximum. the sliders simply have no control over it. Additionally more often than none, their thumbs became so unnaturally bent (see the second image) and there is nothing i can fix even if i reload the plugin or scene.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider Screenshot 2024.09.16 - 13.03.24.64.png
Shadow of the Tomb Raider Screenshot 2024.09.16 - 13.04.20.47.png

It is so frustrating that their fingers are bent despite they are not anywhere close to a genital !!! And sliding the hand grasp range doesn't do anything whether it is at minmum or maximum. the sliders simply have no control over it. Additionally more often than none, their thumbs became so unnaturally bent (see the second image) and there is nothing i can fix even if i reload the plugin or scene.

View attachment 410280View attachment 410281
Just to check, can you select a model and zero all the morphs/pose to make sure another pose isn't coursing issues?

Last edited:
Came here to post the same thing. The thumb morph seems to be utterly F**ked. Its flattened into the palm, nonstop. Have not been able to get the thumb back into neutral (up position) at all.

Came here to post the same thing. The thumb morph seems to be utterly F**ked. Its flattened into the palm, nonstop. Have not been able to get the thumb back into neutral (up position) at all.
do you have scene to look at and have you tried resetting morphs?

Last edited:
redeyes updated DiviningLipsAndHands with a new update entry:

"Idle finger move amount" now actually does something + set to less aggressive thumb bend

Ever done some programming, created a variable, assigned in a UI slider, set all it's values and then promptly forget to actually use the thing?

Yeah, so, you can set "Idle finger move amount" and it'll actually do something now...

Also set the value lower by default so less thumbs in palms going on.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom