Are there any tips to make Vam more arousing?

juytoo3zDEE

Reactions
Yeah the realistic models are there and everything but for some reason my mind still seems them they're not humans and it seems the're robotic and it won't fool me so i fail to get aroused past a tiny bit . I would like to feel more but it just doesn't happen. It was the same when i was playing another Adult games from japanese companiese , they jsut didn['t do it for me. My mind couldn't be fooled . ANybody else there have this problem? And have other people learned someways to fully immerse themselves and feel like it is real as if being witha real girl and having the full girlfriend experience?
What kind of tips would you give me to
make the experience feel more real and convince my mind? I have no problem getting full aroused with Adult clips with real people but for some reason the 3D people don't convince my mind

I found a fun way to make a model move and thrash around by linking some body part's control node Rotation to some other atom's body part. Linking the head, hands, and feet to the pelvis or abdomen of the one doing the thrusting makes the receiving atom seem more alive. Audio is a big part too.

The key is to bring a character to life, so it's not just some empty shell. You can get a long way with just some layered animation.

In other of importance:
  1. Eye blink (=> e.g. VaM build-in "Auto Blink")
  2. Breathing (=> e.g. Life plugin)
    • Idle animation of chest, stomach, nose, mouth, lips
    • Matching breathing sounds in sync with animation
  3. Micro head movement (=> e.g. Gaze plugin, part of Life)
  4. Micro eye movement (=> Glance plugin)
    • I think you need to switch the video below to "HD" to see it ;)
  5. Shifting facial expressions (=> e.g. VaM build-in "Auto Expressions")
  6. Occasionally shifting marco focus, looking at different things in the world
  7. Macro hand movement (=> IdlePoser or Timeline plugins)
  8. Marco body movement (=> IdlePoser or Timeline plugins)
  9. (Having other animated things in your scene besides characters also helps.....e.g. those swinging chains)
All of those just play mostly independently of each other with random timings....so you have some slight controlled chaos...aka "Life".
Example with just Life, Gaze, Glance and 5 instances of IdlePoser (eye target, marco body, left hand, right hand, fingers over the remote):

Last edited:
Glance plugin is a gamechanger, VaMMoan (interactive mode) as well. These two are essential to me. I also suggest Silver Expression Tool, and AutoGensThruster for the action.
These are my main plugins right now, right after that Timeline for every animation you want/need.
All this together gives a really good "bringing to life" experience.

But after all it's just a 3D looking model, the most important for a realistic look is light and therefore shadows. A good 2 lights setup is all you need, 3 lights max. If there are no shadows on the body, it just won't feel "real". Lights from a 45° angle work well but you have to try for yourself.

Also the textures are really important on the model. The Kayla skin is my favourite as the textures look the best to me, most realistic.
So you see, it's a variety of things that create the immersion. If you have an environment for example, I found out it's way more immersive to add some background sounds that fit the scene. Cause we ain't just eyes ;)

Last edited:
I got over this hurdle by developing a taste for BDSM - if you cover up the mouth and the eyes, then add in Macgruber's gaze plugin, you can avoid the unrealistic facial expressions that kill immersion in a scene. You can find mouth tape here:

or alternatively use a ball gag

for the eyes, you have these blindfolds to choose from

Back
Top Bottom