Tips to make scenes work with different models?

bill_prime

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.buymeacoffee.com
How do you make things line up in scenes? Mouth or Vaginal penetration? Changing models seems to mess most things up.
Are there some good scenes that work well with any model?
Ridiculous.AtticRide is fantastic in that regard.

I'm not an expert on this, but here is my experience with this common issues ...

In most cases I can fix it by:
  • Checking the Scale on the Person Atom under the [Control & Physics 1]-tab, as far as I understand this should not be touched and stay at the default 1.0 to keep things "compatible". However some Scenes come with difference Scales and loading another appearance will reset this to the value saved with appearance. So the scene was possible build for scale 0.95 and now it's 1.0. That messes things up. So it's a good idea to check this value before loading another appearance and then set it to it's original value. This is not accurate of course. I believe I read somewhere that using the scale slider is a bad idea in general. Instead body morphs should be used to change the size.
  • Add the DiviningRod-Plugin on the Male. It makes the penis act like a magnet and fixes minor alignment- / popout-issues. This works best for scene where the penetration does not change a lot from one "hole" or hand to another. For example in a scene with a blob- and hand-job this would not work very well - because hand and mouth are very close and the Plugin will pull the penis to the wrong direction.
Ridiculous.AtticRide is one of my favourite scenes too. It uses a 1.0 scale. Very compatible out of the box. I don't know how that "Align"-button in scene is done.
Motion by vamurai is an example for a scene where the female uses a 0.92 Scale. But this creator was smart and he added a button to rescale her. That's rare.

I find JayJaywons UI assist is gold for this kind of thing, you can set up a button that will load a girl into an existing scene whilest retaining clothes and scale from the original model being replaced.

I find JayJaywons UI assist is gold for this kind of thing, you can set up a button that will load a girl into an existing scene whilest retaining clothes and scale from the original model being replaced.

Wow I use that plugin as a session plugin and I didn't even know it could do that lol. So many options.
I suppose the thing that messes everything up is bone morphs that change height/scale, don't think there is a way around that other than avoiding those for the most part?

Its changes to limb or torso lengths that break scenes. I used to mess with proportions like that but its now something i have learnt to never mess with due to these issues so my girls are as compatible as possible!

The best thing to do with those models that just won't fit due to bone morphs is use morph merger plugin to split out the head as a new morph and give her a new body if you really love the face. you might also need Supario neck fix to make it work!

Its changes to limb or torso lengths that break scenes. I used to mess with proportions like that but its now something i have learnt to never mess with due to these issues so my girls are as compatible as possible!

The best thing to do with those models that just won't fit due to bone morphs is use morph merger plugin to split out the head as a new morph and give her a new body if you really love the face. you might also need Supario neck fix to make it work!

Thanks again for the reply, I haven't tried morph merger yet I will but is it able to isolate a head morph from a full body/head morph?

Thanks again for the reply, I haven't tried morph merger yet I will but is it able to isolate a head morph from a full body/head morph?
Yep that works just fine, I have done it a few times with no problems.

Back
Top Bottom