Has anyone started to work with Rivescript?

janet67

Reactions
SPQR's latest update includes rivescript which is a local AI chat of a sort. Its extremely powerful. you can create a script of your own if you want . And it has the default windows voices, which, I did have to slow down a bit. You can even put in voice commands for plugins, and all kinds of things. I created a script of my own and uploaded to his Alive 43 discussion. Its not super deep, but very interesting, can converse and flirt, and a few simple topics. So, I was interested in knowing, if others, maybe creators more talented and smarter than I, have tried this. You can make your script very scene specific if you want. I imagine, a scene with a pretty bartender, that you can discuss topics with, flirt, order drinks, etc. I would love to see what others have done, if anyone has utilized it.

I'd like to try this, but I am wondering how difficult is it to create the scripts. Do you need to know programming, and if so, is it difficult or are there any templates or examples for someone (like me) who is not very familiar with it?

I'd like to try this, but I am wondering how difficult is it to create the scripts. Do you need to know programming, and if so, is it difficult or are there any templates or examples for someone (like me) who is not very familiar with it?

go to https://hub.virtamate.com/threads/alive.17856/ and the discussion tab, my post is at the bottom of the last page. You do not have to download , just double click my instructions and the script it self to look at it, it is pretty easy, to do. + hello is what you say and - hi there would be what the person replies. And <star1> <star2>, etc are variables for the wild *. Wild means anything you say. Some of the more advanced stuff does require more knowledge. You do need The Alive 43 plugin, which is a paid plugin. And SPQR has pretty good instructions on how to set things up. Also there is https://www.rivescript.com/docs/tutorial

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom