Has anyone made RDR2 looks?

CatfightsAreFun

Reactions
Hey all, it's kinda difficult to look for specific looks since a lot of creators don't use the actual name of models/characters for obvious reasons, so I just thought I'd ask if anyone knew about any RDR2 models that someone may have made? Sadie Adler, Mary-Beth whoever, thanks!

Surely I'm not the only one who read the title with "R2D2" in it.

Anyways so, I found a Scene by Ruthven2000 which I believe does feature Sadie Adler, I think it's her (not 100% sure since I never played the Red Dead Redemption games).

Check it out just in case:

(Note that it is a Scene with the character in it, but I don't know if the character / Look is available individually; in any case, download the Scene, and from there just save the Look as an individual Appearance and you're set)

Thank you! That is certainly her, I see that the characters are actually linked below that post but they don't seem to be available anymore :c Thanks for trying though!

(also R2D2 lmaooo, there's gotta be someone creative enough to figure out how that'd work too lol)

There IS an R2D2 model for Daz on DeviantArt. There's a BB2 as well. Perhaps they could be ported. Somebody did a SFM of Rey doing unspeakable things to her favorite droid...

Back
Top Bottom