• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Headbangers

SlimerJSpud

Reactions
Greetings, all. I found a little trick that may be ho-hum to the experts out there, but it was fun and worked for me. If you have a scene with one person on the receiving end of a thrusting motion (ahem!), you can make the head of that person bob and thrash around like a classic headbanger. Just select the person's head controller and link the rotation of the head to the hip motion of the person doing the thrusting. Play with the springs and dampers to prevent skull fractures. :LOL: Position the head so that it collides with whatever is underneath it some of the time. This makes the whole upper body thrash around too. This works well with the standard Missionary on the Bench scene.

This technique can be used for much more that just the head. Chest, feet, knees, etc... just look for a node on the thrusting model that is moving about right, and link a node to it. When the woman has her feet in the air, I'll often link them to the guys shoulder or something just to give them a little movement, bringing life to the scene.

Warning: do not link a node to another node on thre same person! That tends to lead to a feedback loop where the motion of one node makes the other node move more, making the other move more, spiraling out of control to a physics explosion.

Can I leave a suggestion? Try using acidbubbles amazing plugin https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/timeline.94/ and under each target you can select what node it follows just a parent link, then you can even animate that body part separately while it still follows another body part, not only that, you can adjust the weight of the target in case the movement is too extreme.

Good suggestions, all. I did apply this to a model's feet, linking them to the abdomen, because that moves less than the hips. The one thing I wish the Physics link had was an inverse operator. The way it is now, the head rotates back when the hips move back. It would be more fun if the head rotates back when the hips move forward. Just a thought. I was trying to keep this simple.

Back
Top Bottom