Are there any good scenes to just chill in VR?

createdjustfordis

Reactions
Like no sex or anything. You can just hop into it and vibe for a while. One of my favorite things to do in VR is to hangout in cool places and space out for a bit.
Thanks.

I posted some scenes like this, but these sort of scenes dont get lots of downloads so I took them down after a while. An example of what I still have posted is "2049."

How about Perveloper's human slide scene or his deity scene. Both are just to look at and be amazed.

I posted some scenes like this, but these sort of scenes dont get lots of downloads so I took them down after a while. An example of what I still have posted is "2049."
I would love to see more of your stuff!! Your 2049 is amazing and your other airship ride scenes are great. I like to listen to lofi and ride around in those scenes. Can you post more? Or the ones you pulled do you have them somewhere still that I could use?

I would love to see more of your stuff!! Your 2049 is amazing and your other airship ride scenes are great. I like to listen to lofi and ride around in those scenes. Can you post more? Or the ones you pulled do you have them somewhere still that I could use?
Farger has some really amazing scenes.
A fav is The Club. You sit there and have a stripper give you a private dance while having a drink.
https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/club-saiko.29107/

I always thought it might be fun to make some particle effects for that environment.
There is some rain falling and some fog swirling outside that really makes have a cool vibe. I added a black, steatlh looking spaceship taking off from the landing pad outside, too.

I havent seen any of these. Are they hosted somewhere else besides the hub?
I will repost some over time, look for these. I will likely not leave it posted for long, I like to keep my number of post down to something manageable, especially since my posts are very niche and don't get a lot of downloads.

I modified the Vger scene so that they started humping at the end! :ROFLMAO:
They are not humping, they are "merging." Wink, wink. I have heard others who have modified it, it took all my time making the effects, I get too worn out to make animations, etc. Have fun.

I will repost some over time, look for these. I will likely not leave it posted for long, I like to keep my number of post down to something manageable, especially since my posts are very niche and don't get a lot of downloads.
Oh sweet thank you. Ill check these out.

So many great scenes for just vibing and sometimes even doing work. I'm in the process of trying to make a comprehensive list of environments and their accompanying VARs or assetbundles so I can more easily set up scene creation, but off the top of my head, check out stuff by @hazmhox @Orpheaned @Vam_SlesaR and @VamTastic plus you can make a lot of chillout spots using assets by @SuperSamoth and @Farger. Also check out the free metachat environments by @VamMoose. @neci , and VAM Architech aka @PodFlower 3.0 and @KAFAROS have some of the best premium chillout environments.

Last edited:
For chillin, Ill add creator Andifang. All kinds of impressive animation, some buttons, but mostly chillin.

Theres a scene in a spaceship with a controllable throttle thats REALLY neat - i visit that couple times a week to chill out. Has internet browser for music too.
These types of scenes are welcome for me - but always resource heavy. Im working on a nightclub with smoke and lights and music but struggling with models and assets for background.

Theres a scene in a spaceship with a controllable throttle thats REALLY neat - i visit that couple times a week to chill out. Has internet browser for music too.
These types of scenes are welcome for me - but always resource heavy. Im working on a nightclub with smoke and lights and music but struggling with models and assets for background.
Can you drop the link in, I found one paid one, with no reviews, and a bunch of videos. Is there a free demo scene?

I know about that one. I made it. :)
It is called Haunted Space.

Last edited:
Very Cool and relaxing. Feels like your on the ship.
The "2049" resource has a ship with more particle effects, especially for scene 2. Saiko is making a fuss in the passenger seat, but you could remove her if you want a quieter ride.

I like them both - im running vr 16gb memory at the minute tho so lower texture count etc is better for me right now, upgrading memory soon to see some of these bigger scenes though :D

Back
Top Bottom