Resource icon

Other Animationposer 180° turn animation

Hello,

I added rernat.AP_180turn.1.var to my AddonPackages folder but when I open VaM (Desktop Mode) and select "Open Scene" it is not in the list.

Not sure why that is, can you help?

Thanks

Hello,

I added rernat.AP_180turn.1.var to my AddonPackages folder but when I open VaM (Desktop Mode) and select "Open Scene" it is not in the list.

Not sure why that is, can you help?

Thanks
Yes, cause this is no scene. Its an animation file which you can import to HaremLife's AnimationPoser Plugin https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/animationposer.11692/
Don't expect much. It was more or less a thing to discuss development and practise of Animationposer with HaremLife.

Yes, cause this is no scene. Its an animation file which you can import to HaremLife's AnimationPoser Plugin https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/animationposer.11692/
Don't expect much. It was more or less a thing to discuss development and practise of Animationposer with HaremLife.

Oh, I see. I thought it was a demo scene like the one @cdgczta8 posted. I'm trying to learn AnimationPoser but his scene is like trying to reverse engineer a UFO at Area 51. I'll load yours up and try to figure it out. Thanks.

Oh, I see. I thought it was a demo scene like the one @cdgczta8 posted. I'm trying to learn AnimationPoser but his scene is like trying to reverse engineer a UFO at Area 51. I'll load yours up and try to figure it out. Thanks.

LOL sorry man. I had initially wanted to do an interactive tutorial but it ballooned a bit and I wound up with a scene.

I'm still working on a tutorial/simple demo though. Just got distracted.

LOL sorry man. I had initially wanted to do an interactive tutorial but it ballooned a bit and I wound up with a scene.

I'm still working on a tutorial/simple demo though. Just got distracted.
lol, that's cool. I've lost days in VaM, I understand completely. I see the amazing potential of AnimationPoser, just having a rough time getting up to speed. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would appreciate a tutorial/simple demo, thank you for your time and effort.

Back
Top Bottom