A Night with Ava (AnimationPoser Demo)

Scenes A Night with Ava (AnimationPoser Demo)

cdgczta8

Reactions
cdgczta8 submitted a new resource:

A Night with Ava (AnimationPoser Demo) - Sit back and enjoy

Enjoy a night with Ava and learn how to use AnimationPoser. Right now, there's just an animation for you to test out. You can look through Ava's AnimationPoser plugin to learn how to use it.

View attachment 138020

View attachment 138022

View attachment 138023

In the future I hope to:
- Add more variations to the current animation set
- Add interaction with the male character
- Add more poses/animation sets
- Add a bit of a walkthrough demo

Read more about this resource...

Hi, I loaded it a few times but the buttons don't work. Nothing is happening..

Interesting. Did you download all the dependencies? If you go into the Ava atom plugin list, does everything look okay there? If so, head into AnimationPoser and see if there are any animations in the drop downs. If not, open the Animations tab and click on Load Plug in instance. You should be able to reload the animations from the .animpose file I included in my var.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Thanks for the reply and you where right. It was missing the animator pose dependencie.

Yes it is! That's one of the main benefits of AnimationPoser in my opinion. If you set up the animations with the right anchors (in the anchors tab), you can save each layer or animation individually and hot swap them between scenes.

So if someone makes a really good animation of idle head/eye movements and uploads it, we could all use it in any scene with any model, provided the anchor translates (e.g. if you use the person's control as the anchor it would work. If you use an external object as an anchor it would only work of that external object exists in everyone else's scene).

I try to keep my anchors within the atom I'm animating but there are times when it's hard to do. I'd be interested to test out how those translate across scenes/users. For instance during the BJ animation, the man could grab the woman's head and you might use her head as an anchor. How does that translate to another scene in a different position? I haven't tested it out enough to find out!

If you load the animation poser plug in on another person in another scene you should be able to load a plug in instance (in the animations tab) and select the one I made.

cdgczta8 updated A Night with Ava (AnimationPoser Demo) with a new update entry:

Updated with Haremlife/AnimationPoser v3.7

Other than updating the plugin I've added:
- VaMMoan Support
- Perfected some of the animations/states
- Cum button should now work any time
- The man interacts with Ava depending on what position she's in

Still to come:
- More atmosphere (room, background noise, etc.)
- More positions
- More scenes (man on top, different locations within the room, etc.)

Read the rest of this update entry...

So if someone makes a really good animation of idle head/eye movements and uploads it, we could all use it in any scene with any model, provided the anchor translates (e.g. if you use the person's control as the anchor it would work. If you use an external object as an anchor it would only work of that external object exists in everyone else's scene).

A new feature of v3.7 is that now you can use a role as an anchor. With this, you can reuse the animation in any scene even if the external object is not there: you just assign the role to a new target object 😊

How does that translate to another scene in a different position?

Besides reassigning the anchor roles, you can adjust the layer to new positions by moving the root state. In that example, the layer would be the guys hand. Pick a state where his hand should be touching the girls head, turn it into a root state, move it so that it touches the girls head properly, then capture state. Now the entire layer (all hand states) will be adjusted.

A new feature of v3.7 is that now you can use a role as an anchor. With this, you can reuse the animation in any scene even if the external object is not there: you just assign the role to a new target object 😊

Can we assign roles to "inanimate objects"? E.g. if I have my character look toward a mirror or a sex toy, am I able to assign the object a role?

Can we assign roles to "inanimate objects"? E.g. if I have my character look toward a mirror or a sex toy, am I able to assign the object a role?

I didn’t test it, but yes, it should work with any atom!

An example: there is no plugin in virt-a-mate right now that allows you to quickly switch the eye target for multiple characters at once. You can use animationposer + uiassist for that. Create a plugin instance with a single layer that has the eye target over a given object, with that object as an anchor through a role. Save the plugin instance, save plugin preset then load for all characters in ui assist. Now every character looks at the target. Then save layer, switch roles, load layer, save plugin preset, load for all characters with uiassist. Now all characters should be looking at the new target.

I didn’t test this workflow but it should work like this.

cdgczta8 updated A Night with Ava (AnimationPoser Demo) with a new update entry:

Atmosphere + Reverse Cowgirl

- Added some atmosphere/background
- Added reverse cowgirl

I now consider this portion of the scene done! I'll start working on some different subscenes: different locations, man on top, variations of the positions already included.

Enjoy and please report any bugs! I did kind of rush through this release so I could move on to a different set of positions.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom