• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

AnimationPoser Tutorials

Scenes AnimationPoser Tutorials v0.3

cdgczta8

Reactions
cdgczta8 submitted a new resource:

AnimationPoser Tutorials - Finally... how the heck do we use this thing?

This resource is a handful of scenes designed to teach you how to use haremlife's AnimationPoser. This is very much a work in progress and is currently quite minimal. So far, there are only tutorials for:
1. The basics: what is animationposer? How do I get started with the least amount of info possible?
2. Transition probabilities

I will make more in the future but today this is all I had time for.

Read more about this resource...

Does this only work in VR mode? I tried it on desktop and clicking on the buttons didn't do anything other than making the models head nod up and down.

Does this only work in VR mode? I tried it on desktop and clicking on the buttons didn't do anything other than making the models head nod up and down.
I developed it in desktop mode but let me give it a download in a fresh instance of VaM and try it. It's meant to be followed in order but essentially the "next" button should change the text in the text box and that should walk you through how to set things up in animationposer. The animations are indeed quite minimal and not exactly impressive for the first few tutorials (nodding and shaking the head). As I get further into the tutorials the animations will get a little more complex as Ill deal with multiple layers, multiple animations and multiple characters. If you want a complex example with no guidance, check out my other scene, A Night with Ava.

This still isn't working for me in desktop mode. I'll load the first scene, click on "Next" and nothing happens. Is anyone else able to get this to work?

This still isn't working for me in desktop mode. I'll load the first scene, click on "Next" and nothing happens. Is anyone else able to get this to work?

Do you have all the dependencies installed? The next button triggers a plug in to change the text (I believe it's the LogicBricks plugin).

in tutorial 3 I'm not able to see the text of the button anywhere than on the button, I'm still fairly new to VAM so i may be overlooking something obvious. thanks.

Back
Top Bottom