VAR files from AddonPackages folder don't load

keraborn

Reactions
Hi !

Problem today :
I launch VAM as usual, short loading time (first red flag), and I can see that my AddonPackages folder was not scanned by VAM, only the Saves and the Custom seem to be scanned.
I tried again and again, I ran the syn/repair All and Core with the updater, the problem remains... I even tried to reinstall VAM in another folder and moved my files... same issue !
I did not install any new plugin, so I don't see what the problem could be...
Any idea ?
Thanks !

Did you recently update Vam to 1.21? If so, you need to enter a new key, or you're stuck with the free version that wont access downloaded content.

Did you recently update Vam to 1.21? If so, you need to enter a new key, or you're stuck with the free version that wont access downloaded content.

I updated when it’s released and get a new key, but it was weeks ago and the problem appeared only from yesterday :(

In windows file manager, can you see that the files are actually present?
Do they appear when you load the package manager (the toolbar button that looks like a cube)

In windows file manager, can you see that the files are actually present?
Do they appear when you load the package manager (the toolbar button that looks like a cube)

Thanks @DJ ! When I loaded the package manager there were nothing, but clicking "rescan packages" showed an error in a VAR file !
I deleted the problematic VAR and now everything is loading as before :)

Back
Top Bottom