VAR not showing in addonpackages

vinroe

Reactions
i have dragged the folder into addonpackages.. with he VAR inside, but for some reason, the folder is visible when I'm aM in VAM, but inside the folder, the VAR is visible. have tried a few times, I am now sure why I can see folder but notthe VAR

You should put the .var file in addon package folder on its own. it shouldn't be inside a folder when you add it.

The VAR being inside a folder in AddonsPackages is not a problem. My doubt is if you're trying to "see" the VAR in the wrong way.
What resource is it and how are you trying to use it?

im trying to open it from the menu as I do with thousands of others...
its a look. and all my other work fine... for some reason though I just cant get this one to appear to select..

There's many menus and they will usually only show what is meant to be opened through that menu:
  • If you're using the scene loader and the VAR has no scene, it won't show.
  • If you're using the appearance preset loader and the VAR has no appearance preset, it won't show.
  • If you're using the looks preset loader and the VAR has no looks preset, it won't show.
As you see, there's no single menu and you might be expectating something to exist when it doesn't. It could also be that VAR has a problem or is poorly packaged.
If it's a free hub one, share a link and I may be able to help further.

Back
Top Bottom