VAMMoan 2 (teaser)

Plugins VAMMoan 2 (teaser)

Directly play a certain moan level

You'll have to either, be more specific, give me more details if you're trying to report a bug (and a the same time probably earn the medal of the shortest possible sentences :p).

Or, simply read the documentation because it's explained in there :)

I'm exploring the features of this plugin and it's great so far. I found what seems like a bug, though, where I've sync'd a folder of SFX voice line mp3 files. Everything works fine initially, and I can trigger them via Play VA Immediate from timeline trigger keyframes. However, after I save the scene and reload it later, it raises errors like these for all the voice lines that worked before I reloaded the scene:

!> VAMMOAN2 Teaser - Exception caught: Voice line not found (What do you think)

If I open up the plugin's UI, it still shows the correct folder in the SFX options. If I press the Sync folder button, it indicates it found all the files for the Total VA files, with 0 new files added. However, I see the red hourglass icon spinning for a while as it did during the initial importing. After that, it works again for that session of the scene. So, it seems like it may be storing the list of files, but just not hitting the loading step in this case. This issue is 100% repeatable over about 5 scene loads and 2 VAM sessions so far.

If I open up the plugin's UI, it still shows the correct folder in the SFX options. If I press the Sync folder button, it indicates it found all the files for the Total VA files, with 0 new files added. However, I see the red hourglass icon spinning for a while as it did during the initial importing. After that, it works again for that session of the scene. So, it seems like it may be storing the list of files, but just not hitting the loading step in this case. This issue is 100% repeatable over about 5 scene loads and 2 VAM sessions so far.

Damn! I tested that part thoroughly prior to releasing... this is a bummer.
Could you pack the scene as a local version (ie: zip file not var) and send it to me so that I can try to debug?
This is indeed pretty annoying : )

@XcOm03au

Yo,
IT IS, fully released. I mention it is an early access at the beginning to be sure that no one gets mad about potential bugs I missed. The plugin has been thoroughly tested and should not have much, but I prefer to avoid any surprise ;)
It is production ready, you can use it in your scenes.

And if it was not about that mention but more about the "teaser" in the title, this is just meant to imply it's a teaser of VAM2. It's highly unlikely new voices will be released before VAM2, but it's a fully usable and enjoyable plugin for VAM1, so don't limit yourself and use it, that's why it is available ;)

Finally, yes the VA system is per character.
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG....lel

Back
Top Bottom