Sugar & Spice 2- eXXXtra Spicy (Intro/Teaser Scene)

Scenes Sugar & Spice 2- eXXXtra Spicy (Intro/Teaser Scene)

Slam Thunderhide

Reactions
Patreon
SlamT
Slam Thunderhide submitted a new resource:

Sugar & Spice 2- eXXXtra Spicy (Intro/Teaser Scene) - Sugar & Spice and everything Nasty

WATCH VIDEOS & GET THE FULL VERSION HERE

Be the center of action in this hot threesome. Take possession or watch as you control the action.

Sugar and Spice want it all! Are you man enough to satisfy these two sex kittens?

Click Start, next and then the SWITCH button to switch between girls.

These are complicated animations and work best with the models provided. You can try your...

Read more about this resource...

screen goes black when i start the scene. I have tried reloading a few times and i think the camera is moving far back away from the action. Any ideas?

screen goes black when i start the scene. I have tried reloading a few times and i think the camera is moving far back away from the action. Any ideas?
Hi, you are missing dependencies or perhaps not the newest version of VAM.

Send me your error log.
1. Start Vam
2. Clear your log.
3. Start my scene.
4. Check error log.
5. Copy and paste to me

Hi, you are missing dependencies or perhaps not the newest version of VAM.

Send me your error log.
1. Start Vam
2. Clear your log.
3. Start my scene.
4. Check error log.
5. Copy and paste to me

Thanks for your quick reply, no errors appear until i start the scene, here is the errors after i press start

!> Timeline: The storable float 'geometry AA - Kiss 1' has been removed. Remove it from Timeline to silence this error.
!> Timeline: The storable float 'geometry AA - Kiss 2' has been removed. Remove it from Timeline to silence this error.
!> Timeline: The storable float 'geometry AA - Pain 1' has been removed. Remove it from Timeline to silence this error.
!> Timeline: The storable float 'geometry AA - Kiss 1' has been removed. Remove it from Timeline to silence this error.
!> Timeline: The storable float 'geometry AA - Kiss 2' has been removed. Remove it from Timeline to silence this error.
!> Timeline: The storable float 'geometry AA - Tongue 1' has been removed. Remove it from Timeline to silence this error.
!> Timeline: The storable float 'geometry AA - Pain 1' has been removed. Remove it from Timeline to silence this error.
!> Timeline: The storable float 'geometry AA - Tongue 1' has been removed. Remove it from Timeline to silence this error.

Thanks for your quick reply, no errors appear until i start the scene, here is the errors after i press start

Hi,
So you have no errors prior to starting the scene?

You might be missing:

AshAuryn.Pose_Tools.latest

AshAuryn.Sexpressions.latest

Those errors refer to facial morphs. You have the latest VAM and Timeline?

Hi,
So you have no errors prior to starting the scene?

You might be missing:

AshAuryn.Pose_Tools.latest

AshAuryn.Sexpressions.latest

Those errors refer to facial morphs. You have the latest VAM and Timeline?
Hi SlamT,

I am running VaM_1.22.0.3
i had Sexpressions 174 Morphs Legacy but have downloaded the other two now as well
Pose Tools legacy as well, latest,
i dont appear to have any missing dependancies
When i press start its almost like the camera is moving backwards very quickly
I am doing this all in desktop mode if that helps as well

Appreciate your help on this as i know it is the free version, it looks really good

Just going to try download some of your other scenes, i think i have the call girl one and didnt have issues before

Hi SlamT,

I am running VaM_1.22.0.3
i had Sexpressions 174 Morphs Legacy but have downloaded the other two now as well
Pose Tools legacy as well, latest,
i dont appear to have any missing dependancies
When i press start its almost like the camera is moving backwards very quickly
I am doing this all in desktop mode if that helps as well

Appreciate your help on this as i know it is the free version, it looks really good
I may have to reach out to acid bubbles and ask. Someone the same issue with the paid but ran the HUB scan for missing and updated dependencies and that fixed it. Have you tried that? You know how?

I may have to reach out to acid bubbles and ask. Someone the same issue with the paid but ran the HUB scan for missing and updated dependencies and that fixed it. Have you tried that? You know how?
yeah i did the hub scan, just tried on a fresh vanilla install of VAM just to make sure something else wasnt causign a problem.

Made sure i didnt have any controllers attached as well lol

I have a shitty CPU (good GPU) and have a new one coming next week so that might sort it out.

Thank you for helping out where you could, really appreciate your work

yeah i did the hub scan, just tried on a fresh vanilla install of VAM just to make sure something else wasnt causign a problem.

Made sure i didnt have any controllers attached as well lol

I have a shitty CPU (good GPU) and have a new one coming next week so that might sort it out.

Thank you for helping out where you could, really appreciate your work
So to clarify on a vanilla install it worked or still having that issue?

Back
Top Bottom