VaM-Unleashed

Paid Scenes VaM-Unleashed

EasyVam updated VaM-Unleashed with a new update entry:

1.9.1 - Fixes & more Interaction

- Voiced reactions - Created conditional triggers which play area specific but randomized reaction-voicelines when the controlled characters right or left hand collides with the female's ass or tits.

- Improved BJ insertion - Created Pullforce which slightly moves the females head towards the schlong, when the schlong collides with the females lips

- Added 9 new Voicelines

- Doll mode improvements - enjoy Golf Unleashed. Or, you know, Pose the girl with your hands in seconds if you feel...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have been having an issue with the 19.x update, where when I replaced the girl model she would go wiggling up and down. Any idea on what I am not doing correctly?

I have been having an issue with the 19.x update, where when I replaced the girl model she would go wiggling up and down. Any idea on what I am not doing correctly?
Hey jedidood! Thanks for reaching out and reporting this. Ive quickly tried loading an appearance preset and i havent seen any issue - could you describe the "wiggle" in a bit more detail? How exactly are you loading or "replacing" the girl?

Hey jedidood! Thanks for reaching out and reporting this. Ive quickly tried loading an appearance preset and i havent seen any issue - could you describe the "wiggle" in a bit more detail? How exactly are you loading or "replacing" the girl?
I just used the "load look" button, I have not try loading Preset though.

I just used the "load look" button, I have not try loading Preset though.
Please try loading an appearance preset, its described at the top of this guide *Click Me*
When pressing "load look", the plugin setup breaks apart. If the issue persists please reach out again - thank you for your support. <3

1.9.2 - A breath of Life!

Conditional triggers finally allowed for pairing up E-Motion with Unleashed. This update literally makes the girl come to life - also includes alot of fixes. Please consider supporting the legendary creator VRAdultFun for this amazing plugin!

- Added 7 new Voicelines.

- Added new conditional trigger which triggers moaning voicelines on insertion.

- remade right-hand handjob thruster to align with specific HJ voicedposes, improved right HJ...

1.9.3 Animations & Poses

This update doubles down on overall Sandbox quality improvements, it includes the first batch of animations for Storyposes, general pose improvements aswell as some fixes. These general quality updates will continue along with work on the 2 new Storymaps, the Ritual and the Bastion of light. Unleashed 2.0 needs to not only have exceptional size and variety, but also quality!

-Added a total of 8 timeline animations to various Story-Poses and the Tutorial. Animations will be used to...

Anniversary Update!

Unleashed has come a long fucking way. We progressed from a cool idea for a new kind of interactive play to probably one of the biggest Scenes on the Hub. Thank you so much for all your continuous and overwhelming support - its the only reason it came this far. I work on this Scene with the same passion i had the day i theorized about how to build 1.0, but I couldnt have justified spending so much time on this Project without your support. Expect me to continue the weekly/biweekly VR content...

the MEGA link on the patreon says the file is no longer available
Thank you for the report. Where are you trying to access the Unleashed mega folder from? I quickly tested the Chad and Vault resource collections. Both seem to work?

You can Click on "Go to Download" here on the VaM-Hub resource to get directed to the 5€ tier resource collection, alternatively you can click any link in any of my update notes or you can visit the "Collections Tab" on my patreon to access the latest link collections.

1.9.5 - Ease of use Update

This update centers around improving the overall entry experience a new player is going to have. It aims at reducing the overall button options while maintaining all functions, re-naming and clarifiying buttons, new and more general voicelines in the tutorial section of the lobby aswell as visually emphasizing important buttons to press first. Apart from that, the Control-UI has been split up and repositioned to be able to immediately start playing and interacting after entering first person...

This Update includes Handtracking UI support (right wrist), 10 Storyposes for the Ritual, 8 new Voicelines, new Music, some QoL and optimizations! 2.0 is close :)

Notes:

- New Feature: Conditional Collisiontriggers/Handtracking support for the UI Buttons (right wrist) - Physically press buttons on your right wrist with your fingers, experience the satisfying click sound (CC0 SFX) and use buttons like youve always wanted to! This also allows playing Unleashed without any...

This week, we focused purely on content and the PoseUI restructure. The Ritual is as good as complete, expect the last couple of missing voicelines and the grand summoning next week!

- Added 10 Ritualposes (20/20)

- Added Voicelines to the Ritualstory (13/20)

- Completely restructed the PoseUI and completed the arm-attached PoseUI youve voted for.

- Minor changes to various Plugins, lighting and Poses

This update is another big step towards 2.0 - The Ritualmap is functionally complete, a game mechanic, better Passthrough, more insertion improvements, lighting improvements, a Portal that sends you to a random nsfw adventure, new music, general visual improvements & more!

1.9.8 Notes:

Ritual Summoning:

- Unleashed's first "game" mechanic, make the girl cum on the Ritualmap to unlock the summoning button, press it to play a ~20 second summoning event filled with...

Unleashed 1.9.9 - Lovehotel & Improvements

New Story: Lovehotel
Around 25 new, randomly loading positions aswell as 18 new Voicelines in an uplifting/romantic setting. Have a good time with your long-time gf on the couch, on the bed, on the floor or in the tub. Each UI-Button includes 8 poses, which get randomly loaded depending on where the girl is located. These turned out accurate enough to improve other stories with it. The Forest and the Club have been upgraded with these, technically doubling the accessible poses for...

1.9.9-C: TrailerPark, Lighting & Performance

- Part 1 of Unleashed's last storymap arrives! The trailer park feels like going back to the roots for my Project. The sheer size and openness of this Map reminds me of my old Beach, which will make a comeback soon. Switch between Day/Night, make it rain and enjoy the Map your way. (~40/100 positions 0/40 voicelines complete)

- Performance: Added a Skydome map which offers extreme performance. This is an edited Skybox which offers an actual floor instead of the typical sphere you know from...

I have several issues with the way VAM Unleashed works, maybe you can advise.

The first problem is that it all seems to be designed around the user standing. If you aren't standing, much of the functionality doesn't work. This is because most of the positions your possessed character will be in has his head about 4 feet above his dick. So the idea that you are supposed to grab your virtual dick and put it in the girl is not possible, because my hand would have to move a couple feet below the surface I am sitting on.

The second problem is that the possessed character's head is about 1 foot forward from where his dick is. This means that the only way to have sex with the girl is to be moved so far forward that it is impossible to actually look down and see that we are having sex. If you try to back up to move your head back, all of you moves back and now you aren't having sex any more. So you can either have sex, or see what's going on, but never both at the same time. Even in the event that you do manage to see what's going on, such as with a blowjob scene, this is only possible by forcing your (real) head down as far as possible towards your chest so you can look 90 degrees straight down, which is so uncomfortable you wouldn't want to do it for more than a few seconds.

There's also something called seated mode, which doesn't seem to work right. When you are not in seated mode, a pink ball is floating around kind of uselessly. When you go into seated mode, it announces that a pink ball will now appear and you can move the ball to move your hips or torso or whatever it says, but what actually happens is that the pink ball disappears. So this is backwards. Also I suspect that if the pink ball were working right, it would be below the level of the surface I'm sitting on, but it's hard to know for sure.

Is there any way to make this all work in some reasonable way? You would ideally want to have your head not 1 foot in front of you, and also ideally you'd want to be able to tilt your view down without having to force your head into an uncomfortable position, and also I'm not sure why so much appears to be designed around the users of this standing up.

I have several issues with the way VAM Unleashed works, maybe you can advise.

The first problem is that it all seems to be designed around the user standing. If you aren't standing, much of the functionality doesn't work. This is because most of the positions your possessed character will be in has his head about 4 feet above his dick. So the idea that you are supposed to grab your virtual dick and put it in the girl is not possible, because my hand would have to move a couple feet below the surface I am sitting on.

The second problem is that the possessed character's head is about 1 foot forward from where his dick is. This means that the only way to have sex with the girl is to be moved so far forward that it is impossible to actually look down and see that we are having sex. If you try to back up to move your head back, all of you moves back and now you aren't having sex any more. So you can either have sex, or see what's going on, but never both at the same time. Even in the event that you do manage to see what's going on, such as with a blowjob scene, this is only possible by forcing your (real) head down as far as possible towards your chest so you can look 90 degrees straight down, which is so uncomfortable you wouldn't want to do it for more than a few seconds.

There's also something called seated mode, which doesn't seem to work right. When you are not in seated mode, a pink ball is floating around kind of uselessly. When you go into seated mode, it announces that a pink ball will now appear and you can move the ball to move your hips or torso or whatever it says, but what actually happens is that the pink ball disappears. So this is backwards. Also I suspect that if the pink ball were working right, it would be below the level of the surface I'm sitting on, but it's hard to know for sure.

Is there any way to make this all work in some reasonable way? You would ideally want to have your head not 1 foot in front of you, and also ideally you'd want to be able to tilt your view down without having to force your head into an uncomfortable position, and also I'm not sure why so much appears to be designed around the users of this standing up.
Thank you for your support and the report. That sounds awfully uncomfortable. :D

Before uploading a new version, i always test the .var in a completely fresh VaM installation to make sure i dont distribute a broken .var. The head should be located between his shoulders and sitting down should also work fine even without the seated mode. You also dont have to grab your dick at all, it auto-inserts by merely floating close to the female's fun parts. You can take a look at the presentation gifs and videos and if it doesnt match what you see in Unleashed, something is definately broken. The downwards FoV should be vastly bigger than in the Gifs and Videos, since it only records my right eye and a smaller, cut FoV. If you dont mind, id like to ask you some questions to be able to find a fix for you:

1. Which version of VaM and which version of Unleashed are you using?
2. Did you make any changes to the scene before playing?
3. Did you start VaM in VR and toggled the Desktop mode afterwards?
4. Did you make sure to autodownload the latest versions of all dependencies?

Edit: I just saw that you wrote the posessed character. Its not built for regular posession. There is a big "Toggle First Person Control" Button in the Lobby and that is the only proper way to assume control of the male character.

Edit2: Just went in there on the latest version again to give you something precise for how it should work - there is about a 10cm distance between my chin and my chest while looking down and i can see all the fun parts. Sitting and standing.

Edit3: I managed to replicate the issue with the Seated Mode and the Pink control-ball. You must accidentally have pressed "disable seated mode" while it was already disabled - this breaks the complete mode somehow. I'll re-write the functions on this so it cant happen anymore. To fix it for the current version, either reload the original Scene or press "disable seated mode" until its actually disabled, then re-enable it with "Seated Mode: On".

Last edited:
Thank you for your support and the report. That sounds awfully uncomfortable. :D

Before uploading a new version, i always test the .var in a completely fresh VaM installation to make sure i dont distribute a broken .var. The head should be located between his shoulders and sitting down should also work fine even without the seated mode. You also dont have to grab your dick at all, it auto-inserts by merely floating close to the female's fun parts. You can take a look at the presentation gifs and videos and if it doesnt match what you see in Unleashed, something is definately broken. The downwards FoV should be vastly bigger than in the Gifs and Videos, since it only records my right eye and a smaller, cut FoV. If you dont mind, id like to ask you some questions to be able to find a fix for you:

1. Which version of VaM and which version of Unleashed are you using?
2. Did you make any changes to the scene before playing?
3. Did you start VaM in VR and toggled the Desktop mode afterwards?
4. Did you make sure to autodownload the latest versions of all dependencies?

Edit: I just saw that you wrote the posessed character. Its not built for regular posession. There is a big "Toggle First Person Control" Button in the Lobby and that is the only proper way to assume control of the male character.

Edit2: Just went in there on the latest version again to give you something precise for how it should work - there is about a 10cm distance between my chin and my chest while looking down and i can see all the fun parts. Sitting and standing.

Edit3: I managed to replicate the issue with the Seated Mode and the Pink control-ball. You must accidentally have pressed "disable seated mode" while it was already disabled - this breaks the complete mode somehow. I'll re-write the functions on this so it cant happen anymore. To fix it for the current version, either reload the original Scene or press "disable seated mode" until its actually disabled, then re-enable it with "Seated Mode: On".

I downloaded VAM from the meshed patreon account a few weeks ago, and I downloaded unleashed from your patreon account a few days ago. So I assume I'm using the latest versions. I think it's unleashed 19-9c.

I don't know how to make any changes to the scene before playing, so I did not. I started VAM in VR, and I don't know how to toggle the desktop mode, so I did not. I used the hub to scan for any missing dependencies and the latest version of dependencies. I did not use regular possession, but the Toggle first person button.

As for the character's head being in front of his body, this is simply what happens when you use the VR controls to move forward. His head moves forward first, then the rest of his body follows. You can then move back slightly to move his head back to a normal spot.

Some more questions: it is supposed to be possible to change to 5 or so different voices, but changing the voice doesn't seem to do anything. At least, it doesn't change the voice used in any of the instructional stuff or the pose change voice lines. Does it do something elsewhere?

There are lying down poses for the girl. How is this supposed to work when the male character can only stand up?

I downloaded VAM from the meshed patreon account a few weeks ago, and I downloaded unleashed from your patreon account a few days ago. So I assume I'm using the latest versions. I think it's unleashed 19-9c.

I don't know how to make any changes to the scene before playing, so I did not. I started VAM in VR, and I don't know how to toggle the desktop mode, so I did not. I used the hub to scan for any missing dependencies and the latest version of dependencies. I did not use regular possession, but the Toggle first person button.

As for the character's head being in front of his body, this is simply what happens when you use the VR controls to move forward. His head moves forward first, then the rest of his body follows. You can then move back slightly to move his head back to a normal spot.

Some more questions: it is supposed to be possible to change to 5 or so different voices, but changing the voice doesn't seem to do anything. At least, it doesn't change the voice used in any of the instructional stuff or the pose change voice lines. Does it do something elsewhere?

There are lying down poses for the girl. How is this supposed to work when the male character can only stand up?
Awesome, so its probably not an issue with outdated versions. Just in case, please doublecheck if you can get any VaM updates via the launcher. This has often been the cause of issues in the past when patrons reached out for support.

Does the head stay in front of his body after moving? The lower body should follow with a slight delay and angle correctly, if the dick reaches the proximity of an insertion point it starts auto-aiming and if you collide with the insertion point, it should get pulled in. After that, it soft-locks the dick and you can start moving around to some degree, allowing for heavy interaction. As a possible soloution for the controls feeling uncomfortable, there are images of recommended settings for Unleashed's first person controls in the Lobby-tutorial, its a red button which says "Nav Settings Info..." - youll be able to configure the male's movement speed there, which does make a difference. The images there show very conservative values to not induce nausea for beginning VR players. If youre accustomed to VR movement, feel free to go way higher. I personally find a value of 4 or even higher the most comfortable, play around with the values as you like.

The Voice-change in the configuration UI changes her moans and reactions, not the pre-created voicelines (like in the tutorial). The precreated voicelines can be adjusted with the "Voice pitch" slider in the configuration UI. Thank you for pointing that out though, i'll be re-naming that button to "moan-type" to avoid confusion.

Lying down poses should also be easily accessible by just inserting from your preferred angle and then interacting with her as you wish, as soon as the schlong is in there, it softlocks the lower body and you can bend over her while the thrusters stay active. Dont try to go at her from the top, move between her legs, let the autocontrolled dick magic and softlock happen and then adjust your avatar to her pose.

Do you still need to angle your head down 90 degrees to see the action happen? About 45 degrees should be enough. This is something id like to talk further about, that would make unleashed uncomfortable to a point of being unplayable. If it still persists, could you tell me which VR headset you are using? As a new player, id also like to ask you some other questions if you are up for some more feedback. If you like, you can DM me your discord tag for a fast chat and quicker interaction.

Unleashed 1.9.9-D: Playcomfort and Controls

This update fleshes out the already strong auto-insertion, improves male->female licking by displaying the tongue tip and its collision at the bottom of your VR FoV, brings back the ability to control the males lower body by grabbing your virtual schlong aswell as reducing dependencies. Big improvements for the overall gameplay feeling of Unleashed, things should feel more natural and comfortable now.

Auto-Insertion improvements:

- slightly angled and offset targets for pussy/anus

Unleashed 1.9.9-E: Positions and visual improvements

Notes:

- Improved Trailerpark visuals by replacing the low-res groundtextures with 1k/2k CC-0 textures
- Added 15 new positions for the Trailerpark
- Significantly improved female eyetarget control, she will now consistently try to look at you.
- Fixed some morphs in specific positions not working (e.g. Ahegao)
- Fixed Day/Night lighting issues for the Trailerpark map
- Fixed Day/Night ambient sounds being inverted
- Improved default female look
- Removed some female textures

next up...

Unleashed 1.9.9-F

Spanking Unleashed! This update adds fun and satisfying spanks with realistic slapsounds, randomized audio responses and expressions. There are also huge sandbox changes like a Handjob rework, boobjob targeting improvements autoexpression and morph improvements, aswell as more customizations. Another huge step towards 2.0!

Sandbox:

- created a custom ass-slap that triggers an expression, randomized realistic slap sounds and a randomized voice reaction. Shes going to...

Unleashed 1.9.9-G

Gestures:
The first VR gesture controls have made it into Unleashed! (See gifs in the tutorial for image instruction)

1. Toggle the UI: Put the right thumb on your left palm to toggle the UI's
View attachment 403577

2. Interactive cumshots!: Fap your meat with your left hand to trigger a cumshot.
View attachment 403578

Sandbox:

- You can now interactively lick your girl. If the tongue collides with her fun parts, shes...

Back
Top Bottom