VaM-Unleashed

Paid Scenes VaM-Unleashed

EasyVam updated VaM-Unleashed with a new update entry:

Unleashed 1.9.9-H: Club 2.0, Lobby 2.0 & Keycards!

Club 2.0 and Lobby 2.0

View attachment 407687

The lobby and the Club have been 2.0ified and both maps recieved major functional and visual improvements.

For example:

- randomly activating lighting for the club
- revisited the sexpositions in the club and fixed various issues regarding thrustphysics and person-node-settings.
- new randomized sexposes for quick action in the Lobby
- new voicelines
- heavy visual improvements for the club and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

EasyVam updated VaM-Unleashed with a new update entry:

Unleashed 1.9.9-I: Interactive Sex 2.0

This update reworks and vastly improves the core of Unleashed. Nearly all sexmotions and triggers have been either reworked completely or improved with extra motions that make it look more natural. Furthermore, there are additional thrust-options (e.g. Male Thrust) now! This Male thruster lets you keep first person control of your character freely and it automatically starts thrusting when you insert into one of her fun parts. A toggle to switch between male and female thrusts has been added...

Read the rest of this update entry...

do we need controllers to play with this (for example click buttons etc)? or it is hand tracking?

You need controllers for the First person movements. If you have aligned yourself to the female in your desired position, you can technically switch to handcontrol for interaction. There are some special handcontrol functions, for example some UI buttons to change the females position can be pressed with your VR fingers when controlling the male. In short, handtracking works and i use it myself regularly, but you will need the controllers to move around (if you dont have a huge and dedicated VR space to move around in).

Back
Top Bottom