VaM-Unleashed

Paid Scenes VaM-Unleashed

EasyVam updated VaM-Unleashed with a new update entry:

Unleashed 1.6.4

Notes:

- Pose-UI has been reworked. Unified some colours on the Control-UI. UI-Rework is almost done, i'll be adding/changing some more things, but Updates wont center around it any longer.

- Tongue collision fixed, ahegao works again.

- Fixed Divining Foreskin not targeting Anus.

- Added Males to Divining Foreskin targets, Male/Male and Male/Futa works again.

- Added voiced Info for limitless Poses

- Added an extra Pose-Mode button to Pose UI

- Fixed SilverKiss...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Unleashed 1.6.5

View attachment 282269

- Fixed Slap Sounds

- Fixed various Skybox issues

- Ported various Unity Assets to build Upon the Triangle-Club, adding Atmosphere and preparing for Storys

- Fixed some grave plugin/physics issues which resulted in frequent memory leaks. Vastly increasing FPS

(Triangle Club is FPS heavy, i got around ~100Fps on other maps, you should see a big improvement there aswell)

- Fixed various lighting issues, e.g. GlobalLight disappearing when toggling off...

Dang gonna have to wait for Quest 3 until I can play with this!

Quest3 is gonna be amazing! I suppose its going to be your first VR device since this resource is VR only and youre looking forward to it.

Im as hyped as you are, check out whats already possible with a Quest2 in this Guide right here. Now imagine Mixed-Reality with full colour Passthrough + this fun Sandbox. I have already prepared a Passthrough environment for Unleashed, I cant wait! :D

Quest3 is gonna be amazing! I suppose its going to be your first VR device since this resource is VR only and youre looking forward to it.

Im as hyped as you are, check out whats already possible with a Quest2 in this Guide right here. Now imagine Mixed-Reality with full colour Passthrough + this fun Sandbox. I have already prepared a Passthrough environment for Unleashed, I cant wait! :D

I'm also super excited for the passthrough! I have been saving up for a decent VR set and I think Quest 3 will be it. I used to own Oculus rift back in 2017 so I just hope Quest3 has a better FOV. I know they mention better resolution and an option to plug it to your computer will be even better.

I'm also super excited for the passthrough! I have been saving up for a decent VR set and I think Quest 3 will be it. I used to own Oculus rift back in 2017 so I just hope Quest3 has a better FOV. I know they mention better resolution and an option to plug it to your computer will be even better.

I started out with the Rift aswell!

If the Quest3 is anything like the Quest2, youre in for a huge surprise. I especially remember the Screendoor-effect on the Rift as a big immersion-breaker. The Quest2 is already such a huge Upgrade, im sure you'll be able to re-live the VR awesomeness with your new Device this fall. The software for it can be a bit fiddly though - if the time comes, dont hesitate to PM me if you need help setting it up. :)

I can't for the life of me work out how to get rid of the control menu in VR when controlling the male. Any tips?

You have 4 little Buttons attached to your left wrist, just uncheck the "Control-UI" box there. :)

Check out this post for a beginners-guide: https://www.patreon.com/posts/unleashed-how-to-84760929

Sorry, I was too carried away and completely forgot there was a guide 😅

I did encounter two issues though, earlier on. In the guide it says all you have to do is press the trigger on the controller to place a marker for the model to move to, but that didn't work. The thing is, it was fine when I tested it in desktop mode, so I'm not sure if I was missing something.

And the second issue is that aside from the testes node, I wasn't able to grab the penis at all. I had to awkwardly shove everything into place in edit mode then hope for the best 😄 I did make sure to download all the dependencies before fully diving into the scene and restarted VAM to be safe, so as far as I know these issues shouldn't have cropped up. Though a couple years ago I did get a few plugins that somehow altered the way everything worked in VAM and effectively ruined the install, so I'm worried if the same thing is going on here as a conflict between plugin versions, maybe?

Sorry, I was too carried away and completely forgot there was a guide 😅

I did encounter two issues though, earlier on. In the guide it says all you have to do is press the trigger on the controller to place a marker for the model to move to, but that didn't work. The thing is, it was fine when I tested it in desktop mode, so I'm not sure if I was missing something.

And the second issue is that aside from the testes node, I wasn't able to grab the penis at all. I had to awkwardly shove everything into place in edit mode then hope for the best 😄 I did make sure to download all the dependencies before fully diving into the scene and restarted VAM to be safe, so as far as I know these issues shouldn't have cropped up. Though a couple years ago I did get a few plugins that somehow altered the way everything worked in VAM and effectively ruined the install, so I'm worried if the same thing is going on here as a conflict between plugin versions, maybe?

Thanks for this feedback, its very appreciated!

I had written the guide when full-auto insertion wasnt in there yet. You actually dont have to grab your penis anymore - as soon as you float close to your female and approach a sex position, the penis will just auto-target Mouth/Anus/Vag (whatever is closest to your Tip) and insert on its own now. Except if you enable the Seated mode, you control your lower body with the Pink-Sphere floating at the circa height of your right shoulder then.

And regarding the movement - you need to make sure she is either in follow or click-to-move mode before she starts walking. Assuming youve got that set up correct and youre triggering her voicelines on movement-modes, i fiddle around with environment collision and height sometimes and this can get in the way. Slam your shoot button a couple of times instead of pressing it once - she should start walking then. Ill have a look at the heigths for the next Update again and make sure its fixed by next weekend. :)

Last edited:

Unleashed 1.6.6: Voicedposes, Physics & more

Notes

- Added 11 Voicedposes (re-download the posepack!)

- Improved various Physics

- Improved FPS

- Changed insertion, you can now grab your dick or your lower belly to control the lower body again.

- Changed Lipsync, Moaning and Face morph strengths: This is in preparation for next weeks Update, various randomized faceexpressions will be added!

- Added movement control Buttons to the Pose-UI

- Fixed Click-To-Move not properly registering in VR

Unleashed 1.6.6: Immersion&Expression

Notes:

- Improved BJ alignment and smoothness

- Added various facial Morphs for male&female

- Added dynamically triggering expressions on female moaning without disrupting Voiceline lipsync. (If she does or says weird stuff, gently tap on her lips or her kitty once)

- Added licking sounds which trigger on Male Lip-collision - lick wherever you want!

- Added a super FPS friendly Spacebox map - enjoy unleashed on wooden PC´s now!

- Slightly adjusted the position of the...

Unleashed 1.6.8 - Physics&Fixes

Notes:

- Fixed intense moaning when opening the Scene

- Lighting improvements: Realigned existing linked HQ lights, added another HQ light for 360degree lighting. Lighting now follows her head rotation.

- UI-Improvements

- Updated Glute Physics (Insertion is easier, Thrust is more stable)

- Created a Fps-Friendly look for the Base-Girl with Built-in Morphs, Clothes and Hair

- Edited 2nd Females plugins - more Fps and easier control for Threesomes: You can...

Unleashed 1.6.9 - Winter is coming! So are stories.

View attachment 292749

1.6.9 Notes:​

- Added a very Fps friendly Snow Landscape Map (by DragonTales), falling Snow CUA (by Hazmhox) and royalty free howling wind ambient sounds. No the male doesnt need a coat - he knows how to stay warm more effectively.

- Added a cshot pumping animation made by the wonderful Ascorad, this is an early unreleased animation we already got permission to use. All credit for that goes...

Mixedreality, immersion, Storyprep

Notes:
- added simple MixedReality access (255g;0b,0r colourscheme)
- made a doll-setup for the second Female, shes half controlled by the red stick connected to her root control and half controlled via comply&interaction. This one was made for MixedReality so you can make the girl pose on your floor, table or chair quickly.
- added button to re-spawn skyboxes when leaving mixed reality
- added toggle to show/hide the unleashedgirl when focusing on the mixedrealitydoll
- added dong decals...

Stories!

Notes:​

- added 9 Poses, 2 Dances, 2 royalty free Songs, a new&short Tutorial, various voicelines and NPC's to the Triangle Club, creating some more atmosphere and have a working basis to further build upon. Furthermore, i have reworked and removed lots of things on the map to get better FPS while keeping the overall atmosphere of the club. The triangle club story will expand in the next couple of weeks and will have 20-30 fully voiced positions before i call it complete...

Unleashed 1.7.1 - QoL, Interactivity, Story

Interactivity:

Added new Triggers with randomized Voicelines and Trigger delays. This is a first step to create a new layer of interactivity for the Girl. Currently, there are 3-5 Voicelines in each "Soundbubble". Theres a Nippletrigger, a Throat trigger and a deeper vag trigger. Shes gonna be slightly gagging when taking it deepthroat, shes gonna say that she loves when you play around with her tits when you touch her nipples. All of these sounds follow the...

1.7.3: Abandoned Church Story & QoL

The Abandoned Church Atmosphere Update brings you a remade Map, tons of new&exclusive dark fantasy Assets, further UI improvements, more customizability and lots of fixes!

Story:

- Replaced Abandoned Church

- Added 3 Royalty Free, Atmospheric Piano songs

- Added royalty free dark ambient sound

- Added various assets like hiding demons, demons which spawn when she has an orgasm & various other dark fantasy assets like Summoning circles, pentagrams and a skull...

That’s some effort there. Well done. What specs pc are you running there think it would melt my GPU lol.

That’s some effort there. Well done. What specs pc are you running there think it would melt my GPU lol.
Thank you for the kind words! :)

Ive built it to run at ~90 VR fps on current Gen hardware (max settings). You should get round about that with a 13900/14900/7800x3d, a 4070ti/4080/4090 and 32gb of 3200+ clockspeed RAM. If youre fine with 40-60 fps, a 20X0 or 30X0 will be enough.

Ive also included things like a blank Spacebox map or a snow area where you can just enjoy the functionality. If youre running low-medium settings, you should see good performance on lower end PC's on these maps.

ok thanks thats good to know - 5800x and 3070Ti / 32gb of 3600 RAM - 40-60 sounds doable! Cheers for confirming!

Purehorror!

Notes:

Storycontent:

-Delayed demonspawn, added chanting, animated the girl with a hovering animation, creating a fitting summon for the Demon theme!

-Added 4 Story-Voicedposes

-Added the first animated Voicedpose. Prepare to be creeped out!

Additional Note: Everything is consensual and purely fiction. Its getting really creepy though and VR can be very immersive. If youre creeped out by occultism/horror stuff quickly, i HIGHLY...

Notes:

- Built post-pose logic which affects the pose-nodes for all of the nearly 1000 limitless-poses, resulting in stronger hip/blow motion and giving you significantly more freedom while interacting with the female (part 1 of 3)

- Added a slight mouth-opening effect to the Lip trigger to support BJ insertion "easyness"

Back
Top Bottom