VaM-Unleashed

Paid Scenes VaM-Unleashed

EasyVam updated VaM-Unleashed with a new update entry:

1.9.1 - Fixes & more Interaction

- Voiced reactions - Created conditional triggers which play area specific but randomized reaction-voicelines when the controlled characters right or left hand collides with the female's ass or tits.

- Improved BJ insertion - Created Pullforce which slightly moves the females head towards the schlong, when the schlong collides with the females lips

- Added 9 new Voicelines

- Doll mode improvements - enjoy Golf Unleashed. Or, you know, Pose the girl with your hands in seconds if you feel...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have been having an issue with the 19.x update, where when I replaced the girl model she would go wiggling up and down. Any idea on what I am not doing correctly?

I have been having an issue with the 19.x update, where when I replaced the girl model she would go wiggling up and down. Any idea on what I am not doing correctly?
Hey jedidood! Thanks for reaching out and reporting this. Ive quickly tried loading an appearance preset and i havent seen any issue - could you describe the "wiggle" in a bit more detail? How exactly are you loading or "replacing" the girl?

Hey jedidood! Thanks for reaching out and reporting this. Ive quickly tried loading an appearance preset and i havent seen any issue - could you describe the "wiggle" in a bit more detail? How exactly are you loading or "replacing" the girl?
I just used the "load look" button, I have not try loading Preset though.

I just used the "load look" button, I have not try loading Preset though.
Please try loading an appearance preset, its described at the top of this guide *Click Me*
When pressing "load look", the plugin setup breaks apart. If the issue persists please reach out again - thank you for your support. <3

EasyVam updated VaM-Unleashed with a new update entry:

1.9.2 - A breath of Life!

Conditional triggers finally allowed for pairing up E-Motion with Unleashed. This update literally makes the girl come to life - also includes alot of fixes. Please consider supporting the legendary creator VRAdultFun for this amazing plugin!

- Added 7 new Voicelines.

- Added new conditional trigger which triggers moaning voicelines on insertion.

- remade right-hand handjob thruster to align with specific HJ voicedposes, improved right HJ...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom