VaM-Unleashed

Paid Scenes VaM-Unleashed

EasyVam

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
EasyVam submitted a new resource:

VaM-Unleashed - immersion, full VR freedom, no more menu's, auto-sex, 600+ positions

Its time to let go, let go of the terrible menus and unintuitive start and stop buttons. Time to let go of tweaking positions before you have fun. Time to PLAY VaM!

Features:

Full Male first person VR control, Point to Click and follow control for the Female:
View attachment 247758

Float around as the big dicked god you are and command the female of your choice where to go...

Read more about this resource...

EasyVam updated VaM-Unleashed with a new update entry:

V1.1

-Added and tweaked Lighting while minding fps

-Added atmospheric, toggle-able rain effects and sounds

-Added a cozy fireplace

-Fixed Face Morphs not Updating

-Added custom Boob-Target for the Dong

-Removed Plugin-duplicates

-Kissing now works properly again.

-Disabled Aheago for now, will come back soon. OpenMouth Button temporarily inactive aswell

-Added a second Female with a simplified grab for manual posing. She lacks the Auto-Thrusters right now. This is a base for Threesomes...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Whats new?

Threesomes: Spawn in a second girl with special controls. She has a control cube over her head. Grab it to move her into positions extremely fast. Get your double blowjob. (You can disable the control cube seperately if it bothers you visually, the grab point will still be where the cube was). Loaded looks for her work only via appearance presets (you should always load looks that way to avoid all kinds of potencial issues)

Voice-Customization: A new slider which...

Hey man, I've been trying to play this but I have an issue with the 'Click to Move' mode. Whenever I try to use it, I get an error saying that I'm missing 'Preset_WalkingMode.vap'. I looked in my Pose folder and it isn't there, I don't see any such file in the VaM Unleashed pose folder either. I was wondering if there's some dependency I'm missing, or if this was a pose you created that I can't find for some reason? Thanks.

Hey man, I've been trying to play this but I have an issue with the 'Click to Move' mode. Whenever I try to use it, I get an error saying that I'm missing 'Preset_WalkingMode.vap'. I looked in my Pose folder and it isn't there, I don't see any such file in the VaM Unleashed pose folder either. I was wondering if there's some dependency I'm missing, or if this was a pose you created that I can't find for some reason? Thanks.

Hey! Thanks for reaching out. That sould be an older pose-preset which i experimented around with before the walking starts.
Does she start walking for you? If yes, just ignore it for now. Btw, big update incoming in an hour or so. :)

Hey! Thanks for reaching out. That sould be an older pose-preset which i experimented around with before the walking starts.
Does she start walking for you? If yes, just ignore it for now. Btw, big update incoming in an hour or so. :)

Got it, think it's working now and I look forward to the update! I was just wondering if there was a way to switch which hand directed the motion? It seems to be locked to the right hand. Thanks again.

Got it, think it's working now and I look forward to the update! I was just wondering if there was a way to switch which hand directed the motion? It seems to be locked to the right hand. Thanks again.

Thanks for making aware of that, Ill make sure to include left-handed walking controls in future updates!

Unleashed 1.4!

-Overhauled all Voicedposes, added 9 voicedposes.

-Reworked Controls, the UI is now attached to your PoV and you wear a toggle as well as a cum-button on your wrist, dramatically increased cum duration.

-Re-aligned all voicedposes, angled them perfectly, randomzied thrustspeed to make her bang you more realistic

-Added a new low FPS environments for my guys running this on a potato. kisses. <3

-Added a Beach-Bar with toggle-able HQ lighting

-Added physical button to toggle HQ lighting...

View attachment 253172

-Restructured and split UI in two parts, Control and Pose UI. Both UIs should now be properly visible on all VR devices, not exceeding player PoV anymore.

-Fixed the navigationpanel, your girl can now properly walk across all of the island and the nightclub

-Dragged the Big Home world loader button slightly up so you can easily toggle it off again.

This seems incredible and amazing but for the life of me I can't get the hands to work! I know the instructions just say to use the control male button and then align the vr hands with the model but nothing happens when I do that. The make model follows me around and everything but his hands stay glued to his sides and I can't do anything. The package manager says all the dependencies are good so I'm not sure why it's not working. Any idea what's going on? Thanks!

This seems incredible and amazing but for the life of me I can't get the hands to work! I know the instructions just say to use the control male button and then align the vr hands with the model but nothing happens when I do that. The make model follows me around and everything but his hands stay glued to his sides and I can't do anything. The package manager says all the dependencies are good so I'm not sure why it's not working. Any idea what's going on? Thanks!

After pressing control male and aligning the hands, you press the grab button once to get hold of his hands. If you still cant get it to work after trying this, feel free to write me a PM and we figure this out together. :)

Less is more - Split and Optimization update.

Unleashed now has 3 branches, suited to different needs for different supporters.

Basic

Basic will be the Plug&Play version of Unleashed, including different&changeable environments, simple Sliders for various settings and pre set-up lighting. Recommended for everyone who wants a quick fun-time and/or people who are new.

Builder

A stripped-down version of Unleashed. While you could theoretically strip everything from every Version i release, i want to save you the troubles...

Girl Template and UI improvements. Also new Map!

This update brings tons of different "Girl template" and UI changes, her good parts now jiggle more realistically while walking/interacting. Her labia moves relative to the position of her legs, there are new and improved Kiss&BJ sounds. All of her Bodyparts are now affected by the motion of her thrust, improving immersion. Theres also a new Map!

-Reworked the Environment Buttons and put them into a moveable Environment UI

-Builder is Up!

-Added AutoLabia, ShakeIT, FreeTheLegs and SlapIt...

New Map, better BJ insertion, reworked rain, lighting changes, more ambient sounds, more FPS!

-Added SPQR's AEDoll, as its now CC-BY and is a straight upgrade to the Grab Cube i had manually built for 2nd-Female control before.

-Added a customized version of Darmamaus Forest environment. Less clutter, more space - so you can walk your female around. This forest will change a bit in the coming Updates

-PlugIn-God Stopper's new BJ-Control makes Blowjobs in Unleashed so much better. It adds head movement relative to the dick aswell as a drag to her mouth, keeping the dick in...

Unleashed 1.6.1

Notes:

- New Insertion is now fully functional and always enabled, you wont need to manually activate it any longer.

- The Nightclub on your Private Island was finally able to afford Walls and a Beamer.

- The Control-UI now has an option to Force-Attach hands, both or individually. (Via Embody, as Requested).

1.6.2. - Even more maps, new lighting approach, Storybase, finetuning

Notes:

-Added 3 Maps: Park, Cathedral and Stripclub
-Fixed some older references and dependencies being Stuck - Less overall dependencies despite adding 3 more Maps!
-Added, removed, replaced and changed Position of various Invisiblelights - creating better lightingquality and Atmosphere.
-Made the Environment UI toggle-able
-Build a base for Unleashed to quickly transfer available poses to timeline - making it simple to create Storys!
-Reworked the Island, merging it with my Beach-Scene's...

Unleashed 1.6.3

Notes:

-Fixed Cumshot button shooting inside the dong

-Added DiviningForeskin, completing insertion. You auto-insert by flying close to the female now, putting it in with your hands is still possible, but not needed any longer.

-Reworked the Control-UI, added some options.

-Reworked the Environment-UI, expanding Control over lighting.

Back
Top Bottom