VaM-Unleashed

Paid Scenes VaM-Unleashed

EasyVam updated VaM-Unleashed with a new update entry:

1.9.1 - Fixes & more Interaction

- Voiced reactions - Created conditional triggers which play area specific but randomized reaction-voicelines when the controlled characters right or left hand collides with the female's ass or tits.

- Improved BJ insertion - Created Pullforce which slightly moves the females head towards the schlong, when the schlong collides with the females lips

- Added 9 new Voicelines

- Doll mode improvements - enjoy Golf Unleashed. Or, you know, Pose the girl with your hands in seconds if you feel...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have been having an issue with the 19.x update, where when I replaced the girl model she would go wiggling up and down. Any idea on what I am not doing correctly?

I have been having an issue with the 19.x update, where when I replaced the girl model she would go wiggling up and down. Any idea on what I am not doing correctly?
Hey jedidood! Thanks for reaching out and reporting this. Ive quickly tried loading an appearance preset and i havent seen any issue - could you describe the "wiggle" in a bit more detail? How exactly are you loading or "replacing" the girl?

Hey jedidood! Thanks for reaching out and reporting this. Ive quickly tried loading an appearance preset and i havent seen any issue - could you describe the "wiggle" in a bit more detail? How exactly are you loading or "replacing" the girl?
I just used the "load look" button, I have not try loading Preset though.

I just used the "load look" button, I have not try loading Preset though.
Please try loading an appearance preset, its described at the top of this guide *Click Me*
When pressing "load look", the plugin setup breaks apart. If the issue persists please reach out again - thank you for your support. <3

1.9.2 - A breath of Life!

Conditional triggers finally allowed for pairing up E-Motion with Unleashed. This update literally makes the girl come to life - also includes alot of fixes. Please consider supporting the legendary creator VRAdultFun for this amazing plugin!

- Added 7 new Voicelines.

- Added new conditional trigger which triggers moaning voicelines on insertion.

- remade right-hand handjob thruster to align with specific HJ voicedposes, improved right HJ...

1.9.3 Animations & Poses

This update doubles down on overall Sandbox quality improvements, it includes the first batch of animations for Storyposes, general pose improvements aswell as some fixes. These general quality updates will continue along with work on the 2 new Storymaps, the Ritual and the Bastion of light. Unleashed 2.0 needs to not only have exceptional size and variety, but also quality!

-Added a total of 8 timeline animations to various Story-Poses and the Tutorial. Animations will be used to...

Back
Top Bottom