Answered UnityAssetVamifier Material Skipped issue

3rdStoryline

Reactions
Hey, I'm having a heck of a time getting UnityAssetVamifier to accept a shader for my asset i'm making. It doesn't appear to like anything I do. I've used several shader options, and even imported one from the unity store just to see. And for this one single asset I made, UAV doesn't want to accept its material. I've even applied several to it, and its constantly refusing all of them.

I've imported tons of assets into vam, and have never had an issue so long as I've created UV textures. Even not having it set to Roughness (even though UAV works best with that) I've never had problems.

If it helps, I created an Onahole in blender for one of my scenes. And it looks great in blender, looks great in Unity, import into VaM looks pretty decent though i want better control over specular options, So I add UAV, and it just skips the material.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. i've been at this for 2hrs now trying any form of shader I can get a hold of including all the base ones in Unity. I've applied textures to every catagory, I've renamed the shaders, and yet UAV just refuses it.

Hey, I'm having a heck of a time getting UnityAssetVamifier to accept a shader for my asset i'm making. It doesn't appear to like anything I do. I've used several shader options, and even imported one from the unity store just to see. And for this one single asset I made, UAV doesn't want to accept its material. I've even applied several to it, and its constantly refusing all of them.

I've imported tons of assets into vam, and have never had an issue so long as I've created UV textures. Even not having it set to Roughness (even though UAV works best with that) I've never had problems.

If it helps, I created an Onahole in blender for one of my scenes. And it looks great in blender, looks great in Unity, import into VaM looks pretty decent though i want better control over specular options, So I add UAV, and it just skips the material.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. i've been at this for 2hrs now trying any form of shader I can get a hold of including all the base ones in Unity. I've applied textures to every catagory, I've renamed the shaders, and yet UAV just refuses it.
NVM, i solved my own problem. Funny after 2 hrs, I look for help, and then figure out why I'm so dumb 2 mins later...

If anyone else having this issue. It occurs if RenderingMode is anything but Opaque. The rendering mode is required to be Opaque, or else its material is skipped.. Too bad. I guess i'll just have to prefect it's look within Unity before bringing it to VaM, can't have an Onahole that's Opaque... xD

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom