Question Saving scene issue

bigbear400

Reactions
Ive been editing characters in some of the scenes i like and it works fine while im in the scene animations line up nothing changes but the characters appearance but then i go to save the scene to keep my changes and whenever i load the scene from the new save the characters animations are slightly off ruining the scene would love to know if someone knows why this is happening

That's probably because of the physics engine.
VAM is great thanks to that (you don't have to animate every breast movement or muscle bending for instance), but it is source of trouble while animating. There is simply no guarantee that physics will behave exactly the same at every run; you'll have to be very careful of that when creating a scene.

That's why changing the appearance is likely to break animations: proportions will vary and slightly change the position. And if it doesn't break the scene straightaway (maybe because you've changed it when characters were already "plugged in" into each other), it may happen when restarting the scene from the beginning.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom