Question Timeline memory error saving scene.

Aminator

Reactions
I keep running into the out of memory error using timeline. I have two characters and each character has 5 tracks. They range from 50 seconds to 100 in length.
I've reduced keyframes on them but I still can't export the animation or save the scene.
Is there a way to do this? Does it help to divide them into 2 segments? Or should I reduce keyframes again?

Guessing it's a mocap?
There was a new Timeline version released a couple of days ago, maybe something there will help you.
Anyway, reducing keyframes again might be your best bet if it doesn't bring a noticeable change in the animation.

Upvote 0
I reduced keyframes again and it saved. Some of the fast movements aren't as good though.
Does it help to reduce the keyframes on all tracks except ones that are important for the animation like the right hand?

Upvote 0
I reduced keyframes again and it saved. Some of the fast movements aren't as good though.
Does it help to reduce the keyframes on all tracks except ones that are important for the animation like the right hand?
If the problem is in having too many, then reducing where you can will help. I don't have experience with mocaps, so I don't know any other methods to use.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom