UIAssist (Free)

Plugins UIAssist (Free)

Does this have the ability to "lock" specific clothing items? Say I have clothing presets that include several eye items, like shadow, reflection and wet line. The settings for these are often specific to the figure and when I load my clothing preset, they'll change to what they were in the preset. Can this version, or the paid, lock those eye items from changing while allowing the rest of the clothing items to change?
No that's not something that can be done currently, but a few people have requested it and its one I've been thinking about for a while. I'm mainly focussed on Browser Assist at the moment, but will aim to implement this at some point.

I see a lot of potential in this plugin. I have been building my presets to load and playing around as I learn. For the life of me I cannot get the plugin to select the male and change the pose. I have played around with all of the selection options and still always change the female. I turned off gaze selection which seems to be stuck with the female, but it still shows her as the selected gaze choice. Any help is appreciated.

When I try to use "Load plugins" operation, the operation screen with blank with following error message.
Is it because I'm using free version? (2.6.1)
[Repro]
1.Select "Operation"
2.Select "Plugin Loading" for Operation Category
3.Select "Load Plugin(s)" for Operation type
4.Click "Plugin Load"

uiassist1.png

Hello there!

Is there any option to reset or change target character pose/animation? Or to set a specific pose/animation for the target character? Or something like the physics explosion button?

I tried to load animation pattern. But the folder is empty. I can't even find the 'default' poses available in the animation tab, nor find any animation presets I save.

Hello there!

Is there any option to reset or change target character pose/animation? Or to set a specific pose/animation for the target character? Or something like the physics explosion button?

I tried to load animation pattern. But the folder is empty. I can't even find the 'default' poses available in the animation tab, nor find any animation presets I save.
I’m not sure I totally follow what you are asking. You can certainly load Poses. The term ‘animation’ has so many possible meanings in VAM it’s hard to follow what you are trying to do. Perhaps some screenshots would help.

I’m not sure I totally follow what you are asking. You can certainly load Poses. The term ‘animation’ has so many possible meanings in VAM it’s hard to follow what you are trying to do. Perhaps some screenshots would help.
Sorry, English is not my main language, let me try again:
1. How to I 'reset' the character pose? I want to make the character return to the original position it was at the beginning of the scene
2. How do I load these animations/poses. I can't find the folder
Animations&Poses.png

Attachments

• Animations&Poses.png
    Animations&Poses.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Sorry, English is not my main language, let me try again:
1. How to I 'reset' the character pose? I want to make the character return to the original position it was at the beginning of the scene
2. How do I load these animations/poses. I can't find the folderView attachment 168183
Neither of those are functions you can currently do. I'll add them to my list of possible future features.

I can't get UIAssist to load scene plugins in the current version.
If I set it up to load a scene plugin preset, as I have before, the button does nothing (no error, either).
If I load a single scene plugin I cannot set the initial data because the drop down "initial plugin data" lists my session plugins instead of the scene plugins.

If I set it up to load a scene plugin preset, as I have before, the button does nothing (no error, either).
If I load a single scene plugin I cannot set the initial data because the drop down "initial plugin data" lists my session plugins instead of the scene plugins.
Ok thanks for reporting, I'll look into both of those issues.

JayJayWon updated UIAssist (Free) with a new update entry:

UIAssist v2.7 Update

New features:
  • The UIAssist UI now automatically hides when a VAM screenshot is being taken.
  • The Target Atom Selector window (which allows a specific atom to be selected at the point of button activation) now has a 'Keep Open' toggle. This allows the same actions to be performed rapidly on more than one atom.
  • Additional button operations for nearly all the VAM Performance settings e.g. Higher quality physics, MSAA, render scale etc.
  • New button operations to manually enable...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Those issue are both fixed in the new release

What is the cause of this? How should I deal with it? Thank you very much。:

I>Exception caught:System NullReferenceException:
at(wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Object GetName (UnityEngine.Object)at UnityEngine.Object.get_name(0[Ox00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at JayJayWon.TargetControl. UpdateGazeTargets ()[0x00000] in ilename unknown>:0at JayJayWon UIAssist.Update() [0x00000] in sfilename unknown>0

What is the cause of this? How should I deal with it? Thank you very much。:

I>Exception caught:System NullReferenceException:
at(wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Object GetName (UnityEngine.Object)at UnityEngine.Object.get_name(0[Ox00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at JayJayWon.TargetControl. UpdateGazeTargets ()[0x00000] in ilename unknown>:0at JayJayWon UIAssist.Update() [0x00000] in sfilename unknown>0
Can you explain under what conditions it occurs and how often? Anything that might help me reproduce it. ie the exact version you are using, if it occurs in a specific scene, can you reproduce in a uia profile with less buttons etc

Can you explain under what conditions it occurs and how often? Anything that might help me reproduce it. ie the exact version you are using, if it occurs in a specific scene, can you reproduce in a uia profile with less buttons etc
When I save a sub scene and then open a new scene, the systerm constantly report errors. Then sceneloading is suspended, And I must restart the VAM。

Attachments

• 111 (1).jpg
    111 (1).jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 111 (2).jpg
    111 (2).jpg
    68 KB · Views: 0
When I save a sub scene and then open a new scene, the systerm constantly report errors. Then sceneloading is suspended, And I must restart the VAM。
I'm struggling to reproduce the problem. I need more specific details / conditions under which it occurs. Perhaps you could share your uiap save file with me (easiest to do that on Discord).
I'm not clear on the exact steps you are taking and when the error messages start. Are you saying it only occurs after you have saved a sub scene and then you load any scene. Can you reproduce the problem with a more simple UIAssist profile (e.g. the Demo one I shared here: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/uiassist-demo-profile.3749/
I'm keen to resolve the problem, but if I can re-produce it then its almost impossible for me to help.

Would you add some Function as select Parent Atom from scene for any atom?It's very useful function for me~~~

Not sure I understand what you have in mind or why this would be useful. Can you explain a bit more.
some subsence can do lot of things ,and i use uiassist function some key ,that can load the subsence ,but i need to make this subsence to be the sence person‘s parent atom,so the subsence can effect the person

Not sure I understand what you have in mind or why this would be useful. Can you explain a bit more.
klphgz make double pose for two person in subsence,and i want to use function key that can add the subsence ,and make the sence girl to be the subence
person,so i can easy to load klphgz's double pose for every sence girl to switch the pose easyily.

Back
Top Bottom