UIAssist (Free)

Plugins UIAssist (Free)

JayJayWon updated UIAssist (Free) with a new update entry:

UIA Breaking changes in next VAM version

Earlier this week Meshed announced that (due to a malicious user distributing a VAR file containing a plugin that deleted some VAM users content) the next version of VAM would further restrict plugin access to the file system. This will cause some features in the current UIAssist to stop working.

However, I have been in discussions with Meshed and he is very generously providing additional code functions in that next version of VAM that should allow me to re-introduce these UIAssist...

Read the rest of this update entry...

UIAssist v1.15.1

Updated to make UIAssist fully compatible with the plugin restrictions introduced in VAM 1.20.77.2.
The default location for UIAP files has moved to \Saves\PluginData\JayJayWon\UIAssist. Users may want to relocate their UIA profiles from \Custom\Scripts\JayJayWon to this new location.
Minor tweaks to the integration with DecalMaker, inline with latest release (Beta 7) from Chokaphi.

Hi, Is there a way to automatically load the UIAssist preset (not just the UIAsssist plugin itself) on the VAM startup?

Hi, Is there a way to automatically load the UIAssist preset (not just the UIAsssist plugin itself) on the VAM startup?
If you use the "Set current Profile as Default" - then it will load the current settings whenever UIAssist starts up - is that what you mean?

UIAssist v1.16 Update

New Features:
  • Integration with AcidBubbles KeyBindings plugin. Allows customisable keyboard or joystick controls to activate certain UIAssist features.
  • Framework for sharing Gaze Targets with other plugins. Sample Gaze Target Receiver plugin that demonstrates how the Gaze Target atoms from UIAssist can be accessed easily.
  • New option for plugin loading to just load new plugin data if the plugin already exists. Allows easy switching of plugin settings for a single plugin...

UIAssist v1.17.0 Update

New Features:
  • Toggle Preset Locks - rapidly allows appearance changes to persist between scene loads. Useful for changing the look of atoms in a merge load sequence of scenes.
  • Suppress Preset Locks for UIAssist Preset loads - allows preset loads to optionally ignore the Preset Lock settings
  • Import Buttons - allows a screen of buttons to be imported from a saved UIA Profile file.
  • Options to force disable the "Freeze Physics on Grab" options when loading a new scene or...

UIAssist v1.18.0 Update

New Features:
  • Button operations to adjust World scale
  • Button operation to teleport player to a customisable position e.g. move to a position in front of a target person
  • Auto enable/disable Leap Motion when putting down or picking up a VR Controller
Bug Fixes:
  • Adjusting world UI Scale in VR doesnt change the Wrist UI scale
  • Saving a legacy Pose button operation now works
  • Option to use Latest VAR for plugin loads works more reliably now
  • Fixed crashes...

Hi whenever i install the Plugin and close VAMi have to install it again.
Is this normal?

The Scene Plugion Folder is empty then.
I am using currentCreator VAM and the latest built of your Plugin.

UIAssist v1.20 Update

New Features:
  • Import mocaps direct from source scene files and apply to a person atom with a single button action. Similar to the Everlaster MocapSwitcher plugin - but without the need for an intermediary mocap file.
  • Set the Wrist Watch UI Opacity when the UI is closed and on the wrist in VR. Opacity can be set as fully transparent/invisible.
Bug Fix:
  • Fixes performance degradation (introduced in 1.19) when using the Plugin Bool Toggles.
  • Fixes errors and UI...

UIAssist v1.21 Update

New Features:
  • Apply heel adjustments to motion capture animations. Allows heels to be worn on models when the motion capture was recorded without heels.
  • New button feature to quickly switch to a specific UIA screen of buttons
  • Import Quick Launch buttons from other UIA profiles (Patron only feature)
  • Navigation buttons to access first and last screens

UIAssist v1.22 Update

Features:
  • New Button Target option to allow the user to select a specific atom when more than one atom of a type is in the current scene. E.g. Load Appearance Preset to Female Atom where there are two females in the scene will now give a UI option:

if only one female is in the scene, then the preset will immediately load to that person.
  • Bulk create buttons - create a new screen of buttons based on a...

jayjay, first off... kudos on the plugins. bit of a learning curve but very powerful and flexible.

along those lines, i'm wondering if there's a way to "execute" an action group plugin via a UI button?

jayjay, first off... kudos on the plugins. bit of a learning curve but very powerful and flexible.

along those lines, i'm wondering if there's a way to "execute" an action group plugin via a UI button?
Glad you enjoy my plugins. That question should probably be under ActionGrouper discussion page rather than here, but yes you can trigger AG execute using standard VAM trigger actions.

Looks like I asked this question on the wrong board:

Is there a way to make a button open the Custom UI of a specific plugin? Like say CUAManager? I have the patreon version

Are there any use/setup instructions or videos for this? This seems too broad and deep not to have setup and usage documentation, which I'm sure exists, I just having a challenge finding it. Thanks!

Are there any use/setup instructions or videos for this? This seems too broad and deep not to have setup and usage documentation, which I'm sure exists, I just having a challenge finding it. Thanks!
Yes there's a User Guide in the downloads

Back
Top Bottom