Question Two questions

Lemon Pancake

Reactions
1) I like to download scenes and then change the characters. One problem I notice often is (even when I don't change characters (both m and f) is that the penis often falls out and doesn't go back into the orifice. How do I fix this?

2) the penis clips through the stomach of the female in some positions. Any way to stop that from happening? And I've noticed this on characters with smaller penises too. Is there a setting I'm missing that prevents this perhaps.

1. There is a plugin called DivingRod that makes the penis seek wet things. :) This can produce odd results if they are misaligned. Sometimes, in an animated scene, you can enter Edit mode, then grab and move the hip of the male. Align things as best you can. Then turn Play mode back on and they might be aligned.

2. Probably posing the shaft better would prevent this.

Upvote 0
1. There is a plugin called DivingRod that makes the penis seek wet things. :) This can produce odd results if they are misaligned. Sometimes, in an animated scene, you can enter Edit mode, then grab and move the hip of the male. Align things as best you can. Then turn Play mode back on and they might be aligned.

2. Probably posing the shaft better would prevent this.

I'll check it out. Thanks!

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom