Question Beginner's Questions

allll

Reactions
Excuse me, I'm new, I don't know where to ask. please answer three questions.

How to make the skin moist?

How to remove clothes from a character?

Is it possible to transfer the face of one character to another character?

Thank you very much in advance!!

Attention: If you only have the free VaM version, this will not work. For many of the advanced stuff, you will need the Patreon "creator" tier.

If you have this tier:
1) You can set the skin-gloss at the person's skin options. It is in one of the three skin tabs.
There are some custom clothe items around for some more advanced skin-moist effects.
2) Open the person's menue by selecting the small figure shaped icon at the person's feet, and open the clothes-tab
Click on "remove all clothes" or check the filter for all used/active clothes to deselect them one by one.
3) This is a bit complicated answer: If the face is part of one of the included basic skins, then you have to select the right skin from within the skin selection tab in the person's menu.
If it is part of a downloaded custom look, then you will need to load the skin of this look.
Fastest way is to open the custom look and save a "skin preset" from the person's menu. You can load that skin to another petson by using this saved skin preset.

I would suggest to read through the Wiki entries (top menu here on this page).
The person's menu is very important. Maybe you want to look through all the options and try them out a bit.

Have fun! Vam can be a bit overwhelming at the beginning, and it has a steep learning curve. But I promise: it is worth all of the effort.

Upvote 0
[USER = 526] Тоби [/ USER]

Спасибо !!!!!!!!!!! благодаря тебе у меня получилось! хоть и не все, но .... я не волшебник. Я пока только учусь.)))

KajaGoo. Спасибо !!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom