Question Beginner Questions

Artwork64

Reactions
After a long break, I'm just beginning to familiarize myself with Virt A Mate again. I do have a few questions. I'm from Germany and therefore a bit awkward with a translator.

1.How can I put different people that I previously downloaded into one scene?

2.Where exactly can I find my downloaded toys?

3.What is the exact path where Virt A Mate saves screenshots and videos?

4.How can a hand become a fist?

Thanks very much
Greetings Mike

1 - See the tutorials. They're linked to in the FAQ which is pinned on top in the forum categories.
2 - Same as 1.
3 - vam folder/Saves/screenshots
4 - User preferences, VR tab misread the question, oops

Last edited:
Upvote 0
1.How can I put different people that I previously downloaded into one scene?
If the looks you downloaded aren't already Appearance presets, they are likely scenes. Load the scene you want to take characters from. Select the person atom you want to save and go to the "Appearance Presets" tab. Enter some name in the "Preset Name" field and hit "Create New Preset". If the button becomes red, there is already a preset with that name. To load existing presets, use the "Select Existing..." button at the top.
1679935478839.png

2.Where exactly can I find my downloaded toys?
Depends, could be other things, but toys are likely "Unity Assetbundles". You need a CustomUnityAsset atom to load them.
  1. Click the Unity icon in the main bar (some 3D cube thing)
  2. Optionally enable one or both checkboxes to select and focus your new atom. That way you more easily find it ;)
  3. Hit "Add Atom"
  4. With the CustomUnityAsset atom selected, go to the "Asset" tab.
  5. Press "Select File..." and navigate to whatever you downloaded. Likely it's inside a VAR package and will appear in the list on the left. In the example below I picked my MacGruber.SecretRoom.6 VAR package.
  6. Select one of the assets inside the bundle you selected from the dropdown menu.
1679935698902.png
1679936033034.png

3.What is the exact path where Virt A Mate saves screenshots and videos?
Screenshots whether with the native VaM tool or made with the SuperShot plugin end up in the \Saves\screenshots folder. Filenames are UNIX timestamps.
There is no native way to record video with VaM. So it would depend on whatever software you are using to record video in which folder it ends up.

4.How can a hand become a fist?
Check out the morphs on the Person atom. There are male and female one's, so pick the right one ;)

Morph categories to check out:
  • Pose/Hands/Left
  • Pose/Hands/Left/Fingers
  • Pose/Hands/Right
  • Pose/Hands/Right/Fingers
1679936551825.png

Upvote 0
Thank you for the detailed support with the accompanying screenshot. I think I have enough to do with that for now. Thank you again. Greetings Mike

Upvote 0
Hello
After successfully taking the first steps with help of McGruber, I would like to know. How can I the easiest way to insert audio files into my scene? There is a special format. Can I insert different sound tracks?
Thanks very much
Greetings Mike

Upvote 0
Hello
After successfully taking the first steps with help of McGruber, I would like to know. How can I the easiest way to insert audio files into my scene? There is a special format. Can I insert different sound tracks?
Thanks very much
Greetings Mike
See the FAQ pinned on the forum, there's a question like yours there.

Upvote 0
How do I quickly get out which clothing a finished atom is wearing without searching the entire library?
Greetings Mike

Upvote 0
How do I quickly get out which clothing a finished atom is wearing without searching the entire library?
Greetings Mike
You can restrict what is shown by setting the "Show" dropdown to "Active". Various other helpful options, too. Occasionally you may need the "Refresh" button, e.g. if you loaded another appearance or clothing preset. You can also filter by name or by creator.
1681231245137.png

Upvote 0
Hello
From time to time I download complete scenes and find that my position is just over the edge of the carpet. How do I get to the correct position in the scene?

thanks mike

Upvote 0
From time to time I download complete scenes and find that my position is just over the edge of the carpet. How do I get to the correct position in the scene?
The position you spawn at when loading a scene is the position the creator was when the scene was saved. Unless a scene load position was intentionally defined for the scene, see Misc options. Not all creators pay attention to these things.

Upvote 0
I have seen in various videos that the penis slowly grows and becomes hard. Then even liquid drips down. Which tabs are required for this?

Greetings Mike

Upvote 0
I have seen in various videos that the penis slowly grows and becomes hard. Then even liquid drips down. Which tabs are required for this?

Greetings Mike
For Penis options i prefer to use either autocock plugin or peniscontroller plugin. then either through the sliders you can manually make it grow erect flacid etc or set triggers to automatically do it on certain conditions. As i use vammoan there is option to set triggers for many things like orgasm, kissing, starting, intensity etc etc, so in that trigger tab you can choose mess around for automations for the peniscontroller plugin or autocock plugin etc.
as for dripping you can either use Fluids 101 plugin or use CUA and attach it to the penis.

Upvote 0
After some experimentation with Futa atoms, I found that the penis does not swing freely with slight movements of the hips. With this monster, the reaction to movements is far too low for my feeling. How do I get a really flaccid penis that swings properly even when walking?
Greetings Mike

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom