Question Animation questions.

Aminator

Reactions
I'm making some progress using the acidbubbles timeline and animating. Just have a few questions.

I've been trying to export animations from scenes using mocap switcher. When I import the animation into a new scene the control node and the character are not aligned or the character moves away from it.
How do I fix this?

Is there a way to make the body go limp? For instance if the girl is over someone's shoulder can I parent the hip to the shoulder and make everything else dangle?

Also, is there a way to set up a sim cloth with clothgrab spheres so they are always attached and I can load the cloth into a scene ready to go?
Ive set it up with the spheres but if I try to load it into a scene nothing's attached and the cloth is usually 10 feet under the floor.

I use timeline and export animation to reuse the animation, delete the control node to move the characters around

Upvote 0
for the sim cloth and grab spheres you might try saving them as a sub scene. You may have to uncheck the freeze physics checkbox when loading. this is speculative as i haven't tested this.
for the limp look you can try setting the head chest hands and feet position and rotation controls to off or comply.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom