ToySerialController+VAMLaunch

Plugins ToySerialController+VAMLaunch

I've been finding that when changing looks in a scene it will often cause the plugin to stop working. I try stopping the plugin before changing the look then starting it again and enabling the "detect male/female" checkboxes (don't remember exactly what they say) but that doesn't usually fix it. Any tips on how to keep/get the plugin working? Not sure if it makes any difference but I use a Handy.

I've been finding that when changing looks in a scene it will often cause the plugin to stop working. I try stopping the plugin before changing the look then starting it again and enabling the "detect male/female" checkboxes (don't remember exactly what they say) but that doesn't usually fix it. Any tips on how to keep/get the plugin working? Not sure if it makes any difference but I use a Handy.
If it happens, scroll to the very bottom and press "Refresh". This is required anytime you swap genders or add person atoms for what I have seen.

Hello Community,

Dose anyone know if its possible to connect several devices to VAM on different triggers/atoms?

I do know several devices can be connected at once in VamSync.

Is it possible to connect say a kirroo Keon, and a prostate massager as examples operating independently from each other?

Hello Community,

Dose anyone know if its possible to connect several devices to VAM on different triggers/atoms?

I do know several devices can be connected at once in VamSync.

Is it possible to connect say a kirroo Keon, and a prostate massager as examples operating independently from each other?
Hmm. If you run 2 server instances of VaMSync (each instance connected to each device) with different ports, then 2 instances of any of the tracking plugins within VaM connected to each of the instances of VaMSync (using different ports) then you could set up the plugins to listen on different atoms/triggers. Would require you to tinker with the plugins though, maybe there are better solutions / already made ones but that's the one that popped into my head right now.

Is it possible to hook up VaMSync to take input from audio, through one or more plugins/triggers?

I think it would be neat to have Handy movements triggered by something like SallySoundFX.

The other thought I have would be "could you adjust the triggers so VaMSync would respond to something like hip proximity to the floor?" So you could get responses to dance and other motions?

Hi, im not sure if I am asking this correctly, but when i use the handy with this , theres a noticable delay between the action in the scene and the hnady's movement

Hi, im not sure if I am asking this correctly, but when i use the handy with this , theres a noticable delay between the action in the scene and the hnady's movement
Yeah, this plugin will always be behind the animations because it tracks the motion in the scene realtime and after a slight delay tries to predict the movement. You can get the movement tighter by adjusting the
Min/Max Adjust Time Threshold settings if you find the delay way too long. Try min to 0.03 and max to 0.16 and it will be faster to start predicting but with a higher rate of failure to predict the speed, kinda, which in turn can be adjusted with min/max speed settings.

I know it's tons of dials and settings but this plugin is just a merge of 2 existing plugins so I kept most of all settings as-is and available.

Yeah, this plugin will always be behind the animations because it tracks the motion in the scene realtime and after a slight delay tries to predict the movement. You can get the movement tighter by adjusting the
Min/Max Adjust Time Threshold settings if you find the delay way too long. Try min to 0.03 and max to 0.16 and it will be faster to start predicting but with a higher rate of failure to predict the speed, kinda, which in turn can be adjusted with min/max speed settings.

I know it's tons of dials and settings but this plugin is just a merge of 2 existing plugins so I kept most of all settings as-is and available.
thank it did helped a bit, but i enounter a new issue, the movements are very abrupt even though the motion is slow

Is there any way to control session plugins from triggers? I'd like to figure out a way to have a trigger button to activate this thing, instead of having to go into the session settings.

thank it did helped a bit, but i enounter a new issue, the movements are very abrupt even though the motion is slow

Yeah, it's one of those issues that's inherit by the design of how the prediction works in this specific plugin.

You could try setting
"Select Max Input Prediction Mode" to NONE
"Velocity Smoothing Steps" to 3

might work better for slower animations.

Is there any way to control session plugins from triggers? I'd like to figure out a way to have a trigger button to activate this thing, instead of having to go into the session settings.

Don't think so, no.

I've bought a Keon. It did not come yet but I have a question. Does your plugin always assume the full stoke depth? I'm under this impression by looking at the device simulation slider. Isn't it possible to predict the max depth by some previous strokes and set that amount?

Can someone help me?
I can't connect my Kiiroo Keon using VamSync, but can connect to my Lovense Max 2,
Then my Kiiroo Keo can be connected with other programs, only VamSync cannot.

hey man. Im currently at step 6 In the plugin interface: Make sure to select VamLaunch as Output Target.
Well for me there is no VamLaunch listed under Output Target. Can you help me ?

Also i couldnt figure out what to do with the VAMLaunch repack. Is it even needed?

PS: I did get my toy ( kiiroo keon ) connected via VamSync. And im using the newest version which are ToySerialController.17 + VamSync v3.0 ( the older ones from your thread are weirdly converted into iss files and i dont know what to do with them ).

Edit: I got help from Discord and we figured it out. The problem was the ToySerialController. I just didnt see the download button at the top right that has the Blazedust one. So basically i just needed that one instead... Im still trying to figure out how i can get it properly synced though. I can see that every stroke is pretty much the same in the scene but on the kiiroo every stroke is very different, not sure why that is happening..
Hi, I would like to know how to connect Kiiroo Keon to VamSync, my VamSync does not detect Kiiroo Keon at all.
Please help me.

@arnowong1112 - I have the same problem. Did you figure it out?
Step 1 Install Intiface Desktop : https://intiface.com/desktop/

Step 2 is to turn on the Bluetooth of the computer, then open Intiface Central, and click Start Server in the upper left corner.

Step 3 is to turn on your Kiiroo Keon, then click on the device in the left column of Intiface Central, you will see Start Scanning, click on it, and it will automatically start connecting to your Kiiroo Keon using Bluetooth.

Step 4, under normal circumstances, your Kiiroo Keon has been connected to Intiface Central, then you have succeeded 99%, click "Stop Scan".

Step 5, run VamSync from the start menu.
By default it uses embedded mode. Click Disconnect.
Close and restart VamSync.
Click "Intiface Desktop" at the top.
click connect
"Kiiroo Keon" will appear normally. Congratulations. You have linked VAM sync with Intiface and Kiiroo Keon.
Click Kiiroo Keon.
Also click Stop Scanning.

Step 6, open the game, use ToySerialController+VAMLaunch, start your wonderful journey!

This method is to use Intiface Central as a springboard to connect to VamSync!

Hello guys, currently, what is the best stroke toy option to buy and the easiest to integrate with vam?

Hello guys, currently, what is the best stroke toy option to buy and the easiest to integrate with vam?
Personally I find the Handy super easy to use? They have a full Discord community that is very engaged and can answers lots of questions or ideas and once you set up this Plugin, you press one button select it on the VAM Launch list then boom, the toy is ready to go. Then you just have to work the Plugin itself in VAM to set it up how you would like

It looks like the original ToySerialController was updated; is there anything useful that would make this pluging even better?

This plug in is amazing and its been working great with a MAX 2 and VamXsync.
How ever after i upgraded VAMX it appears that your plugin no longer works on people scenes.
I have tried everything's i can think of but every time i click start now nothing happens at all.
i can get the toy to work in VAMX but when i load the plugin the a user scene NOW it wont work. any ideas?

This plug in is amazing and its been working great with a MAX 2 and VamXsync.
How ever after i upgraded VAMX it appears that your plugin no longer works on people scenes.
I have tried everything's i can think of but every time i click start now nothing happens at all.
i can get the toy to work in VAMX but when i load the plugin the a user scene NOW it wont work. any ideas?
Other scenes and plugins that also control real sex toys are generally not compatible with this plugin.

If another plugin already uses the ports required for communication this plugin will not work. Perhaps you will see a notice of that in the "messages" log (not the error log) when starting it.

Currently using this in combination with the Handy. It certainly seems to be working for the most part as I am receiving output on the Handy, but i'm running into an issue where only about 20% of the Handy's range is used even though the device max range is maxed out. Any pointers on what may be causing this?

Edit: figured out my issue, problem was on the Handy side, not VaM related

Last edited:
Other scenes and plugins that also control real sex toys are generally not compatible with this plugin.

If another plugin already uses the ports required for communication this plugin will not work. Perhaps you will see a notice of that in the "messages" log (not the error log) when starting it.

yea but i was able to add the session plug in and it worked with these extra scene i had. I updated VamX throw the updater and then it just stopped working for the scene it worked with before.
When i look at the curves it still moves but The startup doesn't move any more it just silent. nothing else is using the port it says connected on the log screen. ill try some new things and come back.
like scene 2 + 1 doesnt work any more.

So when i go to edit the adon. VAMLaunch start Udp/launch does nothing when i INVERT it the MAX 2 vibrates its almost like there a disconnect between the Vibe V0 and the current Axis Input and devices simulator. Since i see the movement in the valve, sux, lub part.

Last edited:
yea but i was able to add the session plug in and it worked with these extra scene i had. I updated VamX throw the updater and then it just stopped working for the scene it worked with before.
When i look at the curves it still moves but The startup doesn't move any more it just silent. nothing else is using the port it says connected on the log screen. ill try some new things and come back.
like scene 2 + 1 doesnt work any more.

So when i go to edit the adon. VAMLaunch start Udp/launch does nothing when i INVERT it the MAX 2 vibrates its almost like there a disconnect between the Vibe V0 and the current Axis Input and devices simulator. Since i see the movement in the valve, sux, lub part.
I can't troubleshoot any specific scenes where this plugin doesn't work as I never intended it to work with all possible scenes. I assume it still works in other scenes for you.
It is not compatible with some other plugins that modify male/females such as alternative futa, in case that's being used in the scene since you updated.

If you get some motion out of the plugin it's the tracking that fails, try scrolling to the bottom of the page and press "Refresh" if that's required in this scene. You could try to reset all settings by renaming the "default.json" config for the plugin and reloading the plugin and see if it helps.

I can't troubleshoot any specific scenes where this plugin doesn't work as I never intended it to work with all possible scenes. I assume it still works in other scenes for you.
It is not compatible with some other plugins that modify male/females such as alternative futa, in case that's being used in the scene since you updated.

If you get some motion out of the plugin it's the tracking that fails, try scrolling to the bottom of the page and press "Refresh" if that's required in this scene. You could try to reset all settings by renaming the "default.json" config for the plugin and reloading the plugin and see if it helps.
Well thats the thing it just stop working on any scene.. i will check out the things you suggested.

Well thats the thing it just stop working on any scene.. i will check out the things you suggested.
Then I suggest you delete the default.json config and reset all settings. Some settings when set to min/max in combination with other settings may not be compatible and simply just not work.