Yoooi

Reactions
Patreon
Yoooi
Yoooi submitted a new resource:

ToySerialController - plugin to synchronize OSR with motion in the scene

screenshot-1.png
screenshot-2.png

ToySerialController is a VaM plugin that synchronizes your OSR with motion in the scene.

Features
  • Serial and UDP...

Read more about this resource...

Is there a way to import tcode? I have a video I'd like to sync the movements with.

Hey, Can you explain how to set a top and bottom point to the up down stroke? I don't quite understand how to easily set that using output min/max and range min/max.

Yoooi submitted a new resource:

ToySerialController - plugin to synchronize OSR with motion in the scene

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for the update. I'd love it if you could add offset sliders for the female target's forward position and pitch, too. A bigger range for the penis base offset would be great, too. Some models need larger offsets than -0.05.

For many female models, the current position is right between vagina and anus.
1689507457153.png

Last edited:
@stayblocky for triggers to work you cant add the plugin as session plugin, add the plugin to any atom and you will be able to change settings via triggers
You could also load it as a scene plugin and interact with it via the CoreControl. I just load my ToySerialController with UIAssist using a scene plugin preset.

Is this to be used together with the T-Code Serial Controller plugin (by Tempest) or is this a stand-alone?

Right, but still doesn't quite answer if it's supposed to be used as a stand-alone script or together with the Tempest plugin?
Oh sorry, I thought that was implied. It replaces Tempest's plugin. (Which was somewhat of a proof of concept whereas this is the finished product)

Is it possible to bind a keyboard shortcut to pause the toy control, to be used as an edging switch?