TittyMagic

Plugins TittyMagic

For some reason, with this latest version, I'm getting a lot of freak-out by the breasts. Even with lower softness values.

For some reason, with this latest version, I'm getting a lot of freak-out by the breasts. Even with lower softness values.
Try unchecking the Auto-update mass checkbox to prevent auto recalibration due to other plugins changing morph values. If that doesn't work, please send some steps to reproduce the issue or a scene file that has the issue to me on discord, thanks :)

Hey there. I think TM might be causing my latest scene to load with "Freeze Motion/Sound" enabled. I've removed TM from my actors and reloaded the scene without the plugin, and the issue goes away. I can't really release without TM though. Is this a known issue with a fix?

everlaster updated TittyMagic with a new update entry:

5.0.0: All new physics, vastly improved collision and advanced configuration options

View attachment 147489

TittyMagic 5 introduces improved and more realistic breast behavior, a plethora of new features, a brand new user interface - making this easily the biggest major update to the plugin ever.

The early access period ends on Sep 12.

Despite the long change log, using the plugin is just as automatic and easy as before, requiring zero user configuration for a good experience. For those of you who want the details, let's dive in...

Read the rest of this update entry...

is the Damper offset under Physics Param triggerable? I'll sub right now if it is!

Last edited by a moderator:
The physics parameter offsets are not triggerable (although they do save with the plugin). They probably should be though, I'll put that on the to-do list for 5.x
awesome! thats the feature I've been waiting for

What would be your use case for triggering the damper offset, if you don't mind me asking?
to simulate breasts pushed up in a bra where they need to be dampered...then triggered to come alive upon undress.

I was able to achieve this with one of the earlier iterations of your plugin when you could enable/disable the plugin without it recalibrating...

to simulate breasts pushed up in a bra where they need to be dampered...then triggered to come alive upon undress.
That makes sense (y). One of the features I have in the pipeline is the adjustment of physics (and morphs) when clothing is equipped. Some of it could be automatic, some could be things you adjust in the plugin UI. So that's potentially something the plugin could take care of.

5.0.1: Fixed a major bug, triggerable offsets, higher default collision force

Changes:
  • Fixed a major bug where removing any atom from the scene would cause parts of the plugin components to be removed as well, breaking the hard collider configuration window among other things.
  • All of the offsets are now triggerable - they can be adjusted with UI slider triggers, animation triggers etc.
  • Increased hard collider base collision force multiplier from 0.5 to 0.75, and increased the max value from 1.0 to 1.5

Oh my fuck! I'm more of an ass man, but you're turning me into a titty man! Damn this makes boobs move in mesmerizing ways. One issue I've noticed is when I'm using E-motion, the physics keep freezing and the boobs jump and lurch. I think it's because the breast mass keeps being recalculated as the breathing effect moves the chest. I turn off auto update breast mass and that seems to fix the issue, but am I losing anything by turning it off?

Oh my fuck! I'm more of an ass man, but you're turning me into a titty man!
😂

Damn this makes boobs move in mesmerizing ways. One issue I've noticed is when I'm using E-motion, the physics keep freezing and the boobs jump and lurch. I think it's because the breast mass keeps being recalculated as the breathing effect moves the chest. I turn off auto update breast mass and that seems to fix the issue, but am I losing anything by turning it off?
That's the correct way to deal with that issue. You're not losing anything, just remember that if you load a different appearance or morph preset, or adjust breast morphs manually, it's best to click the calculate breast mass button to calibrate the plugin for the new breast size.

Okay, 5.0 is yet another awesome step forward. Didn't think it could be done with 3.0 being so good, and TBH I didn't really like 4.0, but THIS...this was worth another cash drop.

Okay, 5.0 is yet another awesome step forward. Didn't think it could be done with 3.0 being so good, and TBH I didn't really like 4.0, but THIS...this was worth another cash drop.
Thanks! I think this also summarizes my feelings about the way things have progressed :). The amount of work behind 5.0 was also much more than 4.0, and it's great to see that effort pay off 🙏

5.0.2: Fixed collider visualizations, sizes and positions

Fixes to hard colliders

View attachment 149024
  • Hard colliders are now visualized accurately. The previous visualizations did not actually represent the shapes correctly - all of the breast hard colliders are in fact spherical in their default configuration.
  • The spherical colliders Pectoral2 to Pectoral5 are resized and rearranged in a curved pattern filling most of the breast volume, with Pectoral1 remaining a larger central collider. None of the colliders...

Love the work! It also loads faster with each update. But I have had issues when using it with E-motion (both 3 & 4) where it will trigger the breasts to lift and freeze, then drop suddenly. And this also happens with Alive 6-9. I too have had the stop/freeze time thing happen on previous versions. Other than that, keep up the great work, you are one of the contributors that have made VaM what it is.

Love the work! It also loads faster with each update. But I have had issues when using it with E-motion (both 3 & 4) where it will trigger the breasts to lift and freeze, then drop suddenly. And this also happens with Alive 6-9. I too have had the stop/freeze time thing happen on previous versions.
You can prevent the repeating recalibrations by unchecking the Auto-Update Mass checkbox.

E-Motion unfortunately adjusts morphs that aren't pose morphs, and some of those affect the breast skin vertices. This causes TittyMagic to detect that breast size was changed, which automatically triggers a physics settings recalibration. But with Auto-Update Mass off, the plugin doesn't react to changes in morphs that affect breast skin vertices, even if those morphs aren't flagged as pose morphs.

This is more an issue with other plugins not being fully compatible with TittyMagic rather than the other way around. Other plugins should only adjust pose morphs dynamically
Other than that, keep up the great work, you are one of the contributors that have made VaM what it is.
Thanks!

5.0.3: disabled F Breast physics tabs, small tweaks and fixes

Disabled vanilla physics tabs

Virt-A-Mate's normal breast physics tabs are now disabled while the plugin is active. The disabled tabs are M Pectoral Physics, F Breast Physics 1 and 2, and F Breast Presets. In each tab there's just a button to take you to the TittyMagic UI.

The settings in those tabs can still be modified with triggers or by other plugins, but there's no reason to, and for the most part those modifications have no effect anyway.

Small changes to default collider...

That makes sense (y). One of the features I have in the pipeline is the adjustment of physics (and morphs) when clothing is equipped. Some of it could be automatic, some could be things you adjust in the plugin UI. So that's potentially something the plugin could take care of.
You can also trigger the down gravity offset helps for lifting.

You can also trigger the down gravity offset helps for lifting.
The fact that it lifts the breasts is actually just a temporary side effect. It's not meant to lift the breasts, it's just meant to rotate them up to counter the downward rotation caused by breast gravity. But because directional force morphing is based on the position of the nipple, and rotating the breast up moves the nipple up, morphing takes effect and the whole breast moves up. While that does work for the purpose of animating a push-up and undress effect, if you happen to recalibrate the plugin while the breasts are pushed up in this way, the amount of morphing gets calculated correctly with the down gravity offset value taken into account, and the pushup effect disappears.

5.0.4: Physics related fixes and minor adjustments

Fixes
  • Breast gravity was not working when leaning to the right - left/right target angle was not being adjusted correctly.
  • Fixed an issue where the actual applied physics parameter value could be lower than the minimum value shown in the parameter's Value slider, e.g. spring 0 could be applied even though 10 is the slider minimum. This was possible when using a very low quickness and a very high softness value and leaning back (which reduced spring a lot).

5.0.5: Fixes to a few outstanding issues, more predictable behavior when disabled.

Changes
  • Recalibrate Physics and Calculate Breast Mass actions are now triggerable
  • When the plugin is disabled, it's no longer possible to trigger recalibration, apply physics parameter offsets or configure hard colliders. Enabling the plugin again enabling will apply any changes you've made while the plugin was disabled - i.e. you can still interact with the sliders but they are "inert" until you enable the plugin.
Fixes
  • fixed double calibration...

5.0.6: Support changing female skin on the fly, fix pectoral joint collision

• Fixed issue where changing the skin (in Skin Select tab or via skin preset load) would cause breast mass calculation to stop working. Changing between different female skins on the fly should now work without having to reload the plugin.
  • Fixed issue where the pectoral joint's collision would be re-enabled by toggling the person atom's collision. This was disabled in order to make collision based only on soft physics in v4.1, and the v5.0 which additionally uses hard colliders...

i love big heavy leanneee crowww abbbi secraaaaa size natural boobs but i wonder.. the physics looks good but will it work on heavy hangers? and what about girls laying on there back pushing the tits togheter a bit? arms apart they seperate more and arms together gravity on the nippels etc....

Back
Top Bottom