• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

TittyMagic

Plugins TittyMagic 5.2.4 (free) / 70.var

everlaster updated TittyMagic with a new update entry:

5.2.1: Fixes & QOL

Fixed an issue where detecting morph changes in order to auto-update breast mass didn't work for male morphs on a futa character.

Calibrating will now zero all TittyMagic morphs that are from a different TittyMagic version's var package. This makes it easier to clean up unwanted active TittyMagic morphs that come from a pose preset or morph preset that was saved with a different TittyMagic version. If you want to avoid the issue in the first place, deactivate TittyMagic before saving the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey, could you please make TittyMagic compatible with saking55 autobulger?
In combination it always auto updates mass every few seconds, because of the morphs used in auto bulger I guess.
I know you can disable auto update but would be great to use these 2 plugins in combination without havin to deactivate it.

Hey, could you please make TittyMagic compatible with saking55 autobulger?
In combination it always auto updates mass every few seconds, because of the morphs used in auto bulger I guess.
I know you can disable auto update but would be great to use these 2 plugins in combination without havin to deactivate it.
Hi, improving compatibility would be something for @Saking55 to do in Autobulger. The solution is to only adjust pose morphs. Morphs can be marked as pose morphs by editing the morph .vmi file in a text editor and setting the "isPoseControl" value to "true" - more info here: https://github.com/everlasterVR/TittyMagic/wiki/Plugin-Compatibility

Hi, I recently purchased virtamate/Vamx on Steam. When I click on tittymagic plugin ok the Vamx plugin menu icon, it comes up with a error message log saying that I need to download it from sxvr.com. I looked in my add-on packages folder and I have a few different versions of tittymagic installed. They were added when I installed the tittymagic demo scenes (were listed in the extra section of modules needed for scene).

What is the best method to fix this? Thanks!

Hi, I recently purchased virtamate/Vamx on Steam. When I click on tittymagic plugin ok the Vamx plugin menu icon, it comes up with a error message log saying that I need to download it from sxvr.com. I looked in my add-on packages folder and I have a few different versions of tittymagic installed. They were added when I installed the tittymagic demo scenes (were listed in the extra section of modules needed for scene).

What is the best method to fix this? Thanks!
Hi, I recommend downloading the latest free version which you can find in the history tab, or getting the latest early access version from my Patreon. I'm not a user of VamX and I don't know what version of TittyMagic VamX attempts to load and what the correct fix is for that error message. I have never heard of sxvr.com, not sure why VamX suggests downloading it from there when the plugin is already hosted here on the Hub. If you want support specific to VamX I suggest checking out the VamX help channel in the official Virt-A-Mate discord or contacting the VamX author directly. :)

Ok, thanks for your reply. It seems to work fine in the demo, should I delete the multiple versions I have and just keep the latest one?

Thanks again!

Ok, thanks for your reply. It seems to work fine in the demo, should I delete the multiple versions I have and just keep the latest one?
You can delete old versions, VAM will then load the version that you do have when opening a scene that uses an older version. In most scenes things should work normally :)

On the other hand, it doesn't really matter if you keep the old versions around. VAM just won't automatically use the latest version if it can find the exact version that is referenced by the scene file.

everlaster updated TittyMagic with a new update entry:

5.2.3: Twist Angle Target fixed

Twist Angle Target offset works correctly again. The previous patch broke this due to some code restructuring.

In addition, the "Offset only left breast" toggle is now hidden for Twist Angle Target (it didn't work in 5.2.1 and earlier either). It's not really feasible to make it work currently, as the Twist Angle Target is a special case that works differently from the rest of the physics parameters.

Read the rest of this update entry...

All of the links to the older versions that are listed as being the date of early access redirect to the patreon pay to access content. How do I download v68?

Hello love your work. Is anyone else have an issue this this plugin turning off collision if you substitute appearances in pre made scenes?. Ive had this issue on a few scenes where the plugin is active but collision is for some reason turned off. This didnt happen in previous versions of this plugin. Thanks in advance and look forward to future work from you.

Hello love your work. Is anyone else have an issue this this plugin turning off collision if you substitute appearances in pre made scenes?. Ive had this issue on a few scenes where the plugin is active but collision is for some reason turned off. This didnt happen in previous versions of this plugin. Thanks in advance and look forward to future work from you.
Hi, sorry I only noticed your message now. If collision is off, the calibration cycle did not finish correctly and the plugin is probably not working. You can re-enable collision in the Control & Physics 1 tab, and unfreeze the animation by unchecking the Freeze Motion/Sound checkbox. Best reload the plugin afterwards! It's likely that this bug is fixed in the latest version on my Patreon.

Hey there,
Love the plugin, I have been working on the Palm Sunday scene by vamurai, and found that setting Breast Quickness to zero gives a very satisfying hang and sway during the crawling at the start; however I want to set this back to the default of 70 for later parts of the scene.
Changing this setting causes the plugin to recalculate a bunch of stuff which pauses the scene and makes the breasts move around; is there a way to entirely prevent that by locking the calculated values or something?
Presumably the recalculation is necessary when changing quickness, but I have not found other settings in Physics Params that produce the same satisfying result (these settings can be altered and animated without causing recalculation).

Thanks.

Hey there,
Love the plugin, I have been working on the Palm Sunday scene by vamurai, and found that setting Breast Quickness to zero gives a very satisfying hang and sway during the crawling at the start; however I want to set this back to the default of 70 for later parts of the scene.
Changing this setting causes the plugin to recalculate a bunch of stuff which pauses the scene and makes the breasts move around; is there a way to entirely prevent that by locking the calculated values or something?
Presumably the recalculation is necessary when changing quickness, but I have not found other settings in Physics Params that produce the same satisfying result (these settings can be altered and animated without causing recalculation).

Thanks.
Try this:
1. Set the calibrated physics according to how you want it to look when the person is upright
2. Increase the Forward slider to 2 in the gravity tab, this will amplify the effect that leaning forward has on physics: it reduces Spring which makes breasts more swingy/slower
3. Since the Forward slider also reduces In/Out spring which will make breasts droop outward more and morph more in the forward (depth out) direction, you can compensate for that by increasing In/Out spring offset and reducing forward morphing (these adjustments will affect all poses)
4. If the breasts still aren't swingy enough when leaning forward, you can (a) decrease breast joint spring offset (not fat spring), just make sure it doesn't go too close to 0 when leaning forward, that'll easily look a bit weird (b) increase center of gravity (c) set quickness to a lower constant value. These settings will affect all poses though so it's a balancing act.

With those it should be possible to find some kind of optimum where you don't need to adjust parameters that require calibration mid-scene. If not, that's just a limitation of the plugin at this point. Changing quickness without calibrating is not possible right now.

Hey there,

Thanks.
Nerd alert

Back
Top Bottom