TittyMagic

Plugins TittyMagic

Hello,
The plugin parameters are grayed out or inaccessible why?
Only the mode selection buttons should become greyed out, and they should only be greyed out while the plugin is recalibrating so as to prevent changing the mode in the middle of recalibration.

I assume the issue is that they are stuck as greyed out. That indicates something went wrong in the recalibration and it didn't finish.

Is there any error message?
What version are you using - the newest 3.1 (18.var) or the current free version 3.0.7 (17.var)? If you're using an older free version you should update to 3.0.7.

If you can give a detailed explanation of what steps to go through to reproduce the issue, that'd be great. I tested the plugin in a clean VAM installation pretty thoroughly and didn't have this issue
Thanks

everlaster updated TittyMagic with a new update entry:

3.1.1: Depth morph animation fixes

• Fixed most of the jittering in breast depth morphs at 45Hz physics rate.
  • Depth morphing follows a smooth curve now, so that it doesn't take effect so easily at the slightest changes in nipple position and cause morphs to oscillate
  • A possible fix to an issue where breasts can "jump" for no apparent reason.
  • Fixed compatibility with scenes/saves using version 2.1 in Touch Optimized mode when user only has 3.1.1+ installed. The plugin will now load correctly. (You will...

Read the rest of this update entry...

3.1.2: Fix issues with depth morphing, improve smoothness and performance

• [Reverted in 3.1.3] Fixed issue with breast depth morphs changing in discrete steps. This was due to breast depth morph value calculations using nipple joint position which changed in discrete steps e.g. when breathing morphs were being animated by Life or VAMMoan. Now, the plugin estimates "breast tip" position from the skin vertices around the nipple.
  • Fixed issue where depth morphs would start to oscillate in certain poses (when there are high tensions in the model's upper body) or when the...

Last edited:

3.1.3: Partly reverted the previous patch, fix to Touch optimized mode settings

• fixed jittering issues introduced to depth morphing in 3.1.2
  • reverted from 3.1.2: Fixed issue with breast depth morphs changing in discrete steps. [...] Now, the plugin estimates "breast tip" position from the skin vertices around the nipple.
  • reverted from 3.1.2: Animation optimized mode should now look smoother when framerate is higher than physics rate and not constant.
  • Touch optimized mode should now work similarly to version 2.1 - physics settings were...

3.1.4: final fixes to depth morphing

This patch smooths out the depth morphing once and for all, and includes a few other improvements.
  • calculation for the amount of depth morphing has been redone and a smoothing effect is applied over a few frames, fixing the jittering issues and the issue with morphs adjusting in discrete steps (for real, this time)
  • the animation of depth morphing was being held back by too low In/Out spring and too high In/Out damper - this is now fixed and breasts should spring in and out with...

3.1.5: Plugin initialization fixes

• fixed loading in complex scenes (basically any scene that has multiple people in it or some complex environment) - the plugin now waits for the scene to load fully before actually initializing
  • fix to animation optimized mode not loading properly (preventing morphing) when the plugin is added to a person atom with hard colliders off (e.g. after selecting Touch optimized mode and removing the plugin)
  • fixed initialization when loading a scene file that doesn't have info about...

Is there anyway to get even firmer breasts after setting everything to "0"? In some dance scenes, I feel like there's still too much movement on petite girls (which is expected as the plugin starts telling me mass is below the recommended amount).

Last edited:
Is there anyway to get even firmer breasts after setting everything to "0"? In some dance scenes, I feel like there's still too much movement on petite girls (which is expected as the plugin starts telling me mass is below the recommended amount).
Not via the plugin currently, but you can adjust most physics settings manually after loading the plugin. An easy way to get firmer breasts is to just increase the fat spring spring more. You can also reduce fat distance limit to put an upper limit on how far the soft physics colliders can move. Note that the plugin will reset your customizations if you make any changes that cause the plugin to recalculate the physics settings - so once you find settings that work, be sure to save a physics preset.

3.1.6: End of early access for 3.1 + one bugfix

TittyMagic 3.1 is now free. See all the features on the main post!

Also check out the new version of TittyMagic DemoRoom and the video showcasing the 3.1 breast physics using the DemoRoom scene setup.

Bugfix: Animation optimized mode's dynamic morphing would sometimes fail to initialize especially with large breasts, this is now fixed. This was due...

Greetings, i have a strange problem. Plugin suddenly stopped working. Breast mass slider is gone and error log shows that:
!> Could not find morph by uid everlaster.TittyMagic.24:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/everlaster/TittyMagic/TM3_UP_ChestUnderBreast-1d05b8b1.vmi or name TM3_UP_ChestUnderBreast referenced in save file
That morphs just gone, idk why.

Greetings, i have a strange problem. Plugin suddenly stopped working. Breast mass slider is gone and error log shows that:
!> Could not find morph by uid everlaster.TittyMagic.24:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/everlaster/TittyMagic/TM3_UP_ChestUnderBreast-1d05b8b1.vmi or name TM3_UP_ChestUnderBreast referenced in save file
That morphs just gone, idk why.
The breast mass slider was introduced in 4.0-alpha-3 which is var package 27. However in your error message it's saying everlaster.TittyMagic.24 which is the v3.1.6 of the plugin (the latest free version). Which version are you loading?

Make sure you're not unpacking the var file. Var files go to AddonPackages, VAM will automatically read the contents from there. I think that error message could be caused if you're loading the plugin from an unpacked var.

4.0.0: unified modes, improved touch physics, added configuration options, futa support

Here's a short music video showing the endless fun you can have with TittyMagic 4! Hopefully it delivers equal amounts of both joy and cringe 😂
View attachment 111860

Mocap and modified Synthia model by @VamTimbo patreon.com/vamtimbo. (Other credits at the end of the video)

New features
  • a single unified breast physics and morphing setup - separate modes are...

Any chance there will be an ability to pre-calculate morph values and blend them in? I'm not sure how hard it would be to pull off, a temporary json holding all the necessary info or something maybe. It could completely fix the issue of certain morphs freezing in animation and constantly calculating morphs that it calculated just a second ago. Perhaps a list of active morphs, their values and pre-calculated data in the json? Optional and up to the user of course.

Any chance there will be an ability to pre-calculate morph values and blend them in? I'm not sure how hard it would be to pull off, a temporary json holding all the necessary info or something maybe. It could completely fix the issue of certain morphs freezing in animation and constantly calculating morphs that it calculated just a second ago. Perhaps a list of active morphs, their values and pre-calculated data in the json? Optional and up to the user of course.
I don't understand what you are asking. Could you clarify what you mean by certain morphs freezing in animation, what you mean by pre-calculating morphs (pre what?) and what you mean by blending them in?

I don't understand what you are asking. Could you clarify what you mean by certain morphs freezing in animation, what you mean by pre-calculating morphs (pre what?) and what you mean by blending them in?
When any morph affecting the breasts vertexes changes, the script freezes animation to recalculate mass and such, wouldn't it be possible to just calculate all of this ahead of time (as in, in edit mode, before you play the animation or whatever), store the calculated mass and whatnot somewhere in a file and simply load it from the file when for example timeline changes the morph?
ie. Large breasts morph goes from 0 to 1, as it increases from 0 to 1 it needs to re-calculate mass and colliders etc, it freezes the animations, centers the breasts and does its internal script calculations. Now, wouldn't it be possible to just store the result of calculations of large breasts morph value at 0 and 1 (and everything inbetween) in a file then just load it in as the morph shifts from 0 to 1 in play mode (for any reason, timeline for one), to skip the process of calculating it again? I'm essentially asking if it's possible to just have a cache for resulting physics of various combinations of morphs.

Sorry if my first post was incoherent, I hope this clears things up a little. I don't know how the script works under the hood so it might be either impossible or too much of a headache to try to weave it in, but maybe it would actually be really easy. I don't know.

When any morph affecting the breasts vertexes changes, the script freezes animation to recalculate mass and such, wouldn't it be possible to just calculate all of this ahead of time (as in, in edit mode, before you play the animation or whatever), store the calculated mass and whatnot somewhere in a file and simply load it from the file when for example timeline changes the morph?
ie. Large breasts morph goes from 0 to 1, as it increases from 0 to 1 it needs to re-calculate mass and colliders etc, it freezes the animations, centers the breasts and does its internal script calculations. Now, wouldn't it be possible to just store the result of calculations of large breasts morph value at 0 and 1 (and everything inbetween) in a file then just load it in as the morph shifts from 0 to 1 in play mode (for any reason, timeline for one), to skip the process of calculating it again? I'm essentially asking if it's possible to just have a cache for resulting physics of various combinations of morphs.
You can uncheck the Auto-update mass checkbox to prevent a change in breast volume from automatically updating mass. This prevents the recalibration and freeze from being triggered due to non-pose morphs being animated.

Storing the calculation results per morph wouldn't help, unfortunately. The plugin estimates volume from the breast vertices bounding box size and calculates mass from that. When Auto-update mass is enabled, this calculation is done periodically and compared to the current mass value, and if the difference is at least 10% it will trigger a reload. Now the problem with animation is that the bounding box size varies pretty wildly because it depends on the shape of the breasts. The volume and therefore the estimated mass doesn't stay fixed for any given set of breast morphs because the positions of breast skin vertices don't stay fixed relative to each other.

Sorry if my first post was incoherent, I hope this clears things up a little. I don't know how the script works under the hood so it might be either impossible or too much of a headache to try to weave it in, but maybe it would actually be really easy. I don't know.
Yeah thanks for bringing it up!

Last edited:

4.0.2: free release + 2 bugfixes

TittyMagic 4 is now out of early access 😇

Compared to 3.1.6 (the previous free version): see the 4.0 release post

Patched in 4.0.2:
  • Fixed a bug where the softness and quickness sliders wouldn't apply settings at the value when the slider is released, instead they would apply settings at the value when the slider was first pressed down.
  • Fixed an error with plugin initialization on...

Hi, question, how to download previus version? The version where were separetely 3 mods / animatable, touch, balanced. I did an update, but wanna get it back :D

4.1: Finalized futa compatibility, improved fake breasts physics, tweaks+fixes

Dynamic force morphing when soft physics is off

Both futa breasts and female breasts with soft physics disabled now morph in response to forces. Breast shape when leaning in different directions is very close to being the same with soft physics enabled, but there's less morphing with bouncing etc. compared to when soft physics is enabled. Still, it's much better than no morphing, and you can exaggerate the effect by increasing the morphing multipliers.

If soft physics is disabled or...

This is so awesome! I did find a bug maybe - when using TM and Emotion 4 VAM gets paused randomly every 30 - 60 seconds and after disabling one or the other the pausing goes away. Not sure where the conflict is but wish I could use them both.

This is so awesome! I did find a bug maybe - when using TM and Emotion 4 VAM gets paused randomly every 30 - 60 seconds and after disabling one or the other the pausing goes away. Not sure where the conflict is but wish I could use them both.
Hello! It is a known issue that other plugins which adjust morphs affecting the breast area (even if it's not much) can cause the plugin to detect that breast mass should be recalculated.
To prevent this, uncheck the Auto-update mass checkbox.

Back
Top Bottom