• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

TittyMagic

Plugins TittyMagic 5.2.4 (free) / 70.var

Hi everlaster. It must be E-Motion causing the trouble then. E-Motion doesn't change any morphs I would consider to be breast size related. ribcage size, Breast Height, Chest Height, sternum depth, breast droop left/right. These do move the breasts around in relation to the chest node, but their size doesn't change (at least enough to have such an effect on the breasts)

Hi everlaster. It must be E-Motion causing the trouble then. E-Motion doesn't change any morphs I would consider to be breast size related. ribcage size, Breast Height, Chest Height, sternum depth, breast droop left/right. These do move the breasts around in relation to the chest node, but their size doesn't change (at least enough to have such an effect on the breasts)
OK, glad you found the reason. All of those morps are recognized as affecting breast vertices. The patched version to be released soon should be 100% E-Motion compatible as minor changes in size will no longer cause the plugin to refresh. :) EDIT: Patch out and it's compatible now but only if automatic recalibration is disabled.

Last edited:
everlaster updated TittyMagic with a new update entry:

3.0.1: Compatibility patch

This is a patch to ensure compatibility with other plugins (e.g. E-Motion 3.0) which animate morphs that affect breast vertices and aren't flagged as pose morphs.

If TittyMagic is constantly recalibrating itself for no apparent reason and causing animation to stay frozen, uncheck the "Auto-recalibrate if size changed" checkbox in the plugin UI. You can use the "Recalibrate physics" button to manually update physics settings instead.

Two other changes:
  • Very small changes in...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Don't know if anyone else can confirm this. When I save a scene with the plugin sliders and checkboxes changed from default values the saved scene loads up with everything back to defaults. The scene.json does however contain the modified storables that I set. Also a minor niggle is that the F Breast Physics 1 tab "Right/Left Angle Target" slider VAM default behaviour is being changed so that both breasts move in the same sideways direction, but is not then being reset back to VAM default when the plugin is disabled or removed.

Assuming it wasn't made for futa characters but if not any chance that could happen?

Assuming it wasn't made for futa characters but if not any chance that could happen?
Yeah it's for female characters. I haven't really done any research on how futa (male body with female morphs) breast physics could be improved. Initial thoughts - dynamic morphing should be possible, soft physics is most likely not possible.

3.0.6: a few fixes

• ensure that morphs are loaded from the current var package to prevent scenes/looks depending on TittyMagic from producing dependencies to multiple versions of TittyMagic
  • removed a few unused morphs from the var
  • the previous patch had an inadvertent change to the recalibration which made it a bit faster but less reliable, that change is now reverted

I'm using version 16. When I load a scene, the "freeze motion/sound" button comes off and the scene autoplays. By the way, even if I turn off "Auto recalibrate", it still plays automatically. Is it possible to change this so that "freeze motion/sound" is not turned off only when a scene is loaded?

Hey, i just tried out your TittyMagic. It works good so far, but something is weird. Somehow it kills my animation timeline and my Vammoan. So no more animation and no sounds. It happens sometimes when i make changes in the settings while animations are running. After that, sound is off and timeline won't start anymore. Just wanted to let you know =)

Ich kann keine Szene mehr starten, sobald ich das Plugin hinzugefügt habe. Ich werde Version 15 testen, um zu sehen, ob das dort der Fall ist

translated with Google Translate
I can no longer start a scene once I add the plugin. I'll test version 15 to see if that's the case there
Hi, I tried saving and loading 3.0.6 / var.16 in a simple scene with no other plugins, worked as expected. Perhaps a conflict with some other plugin on your end?

What error do you get when the scene loads?

Hi, I tried saving and loading 3.0.6 / var.16 in a simple scene with no other plugins, worked as expected. Perhaps a conflict with some other plugin on your end?

What error do you get when the scene loads?

I don't get an error message, it just doesn't start a scene anymore as soon as I add version 15 or 16

I don't get an error message, it just doesn't start a scene anymore as soon as I add version 15 or 16

PM sent

I'm using version 16. When I load a scene, the "freeze motion/sound" button comes off and the scene autoplays. By the way, even if I turn off "Auto recalibrate", it still plays automatically. Is it possible to change this so that "freeze motion/sound" is not turned off only when a scene is loaded?

Ah another edge case that I didn't consider :D . The plugin freezes animation during the recalibration and tries to return the toggle to the state it was in before recalibration. I'll see if I can find a solution to make it do that correctly when the scene loaded.

Hey, i just tried out your TittyMagic. It works good so far, but something is weird. Somehow it kills my animation timeline and my Vammoan. So no more animation and no sounds. It happens sometimes when i make changes in the settings while animations are running. After that, sound is off and timeline won't start anymore. Just wanted to let you know =)

Does the Freeze motion/sound checkbox stay enabled after the plugin has recalibrated itself? It shouldn't but you can manually uncheck it to get things going again.

PM sent

Ah another edge case that I didn't consider :D . The plugin freezes animation during the recalibration and tries to return the toggle to the state it was in before recalibration. I'll see if I can find a solution to make it do that correctly when the scene loaded.

Does the Freeze motion/sound checkbox stay enabled after the plugin has recalibrated itself? It shouldn't but you can manually uncheck it to get things going again.
Lul i actually didn't see that it was checked xD but yes, it stays enabled. After unchecking it it works again =)

Good afternoon, I had the same problem today after using this plugin I got no sound in what I was mounting, where is this box that you have to uncheck?

Good afternoon, I had the same problem today after using this plugin I got no sound in what I was mounting, where is this box that you have to uncheck?
freeze.png

sorry to bother you again, but now it's giving another error where all plugins stopped working, do you know what it could be?

Attachments

• err.png
    err.png
    51 KB · Views: 0
sorry to bother you again, but now it's giving another error where all plugins stopped working, do you know what it could be?
That's an issue with the plugin ExpressionBlushingAndTears plugin mentioned in the error message. The error message seems to indicate that the plugin is not compatible with the current version of VAM which contains security updates that prevent accessing the file system directly. It's weird though because clearly it's trying to use version 24 which is the latest release, so as long as the author is developing the plugin on the current VAM version, it should be compatible. Try asking here: https://hub.virtamate.com/threads/expressionblushingandtears.334/

3.1.0: Dynamic force morphing in all directions, individual breast morphs, and more

This early access release focuses on improving the Animation optimized mode. Early access ends 16 Mar.

Sideways morphing
  • breasts are now more mobile when shaking side to side, just like with the up/down direction introduced in 3.0
  • the effect is a bit more subtle than the up/down effect
Breast depth morphing
  • forward-back force morphing is also added - this further shapes breasts dynamically in animations
  • depth morphing works a bit differently...

Back
Top Bottom