• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
The Fuck Awakens: (Professionally Voiced) + VH34 Multiverse

Scenes The Fuck Awakens: (Professionally Voiced) + VH34 Multiverse

I would love this scene way more if I could actually get it to work. It needs to be changed into a VAR file badly. I've tried placing all the relevant files from the zip into the corresponding folders and it still doesn't work. Audio files don't load nor do any of the positions. Such a shame because I want to experience it but it's like it fights you every time you try to use it.

load times from var is really bad when you have 300+ audio files, that's going to make full VAR difficult. Adhering to the right folder structure works for most folks, are you pasting into the vam directory directly?

Remember also that the LITE version has limited positions. If audio is not working for you and you followed the instructions, remember, she wont start talking until you click on the Handjob button.

would love this scene way more if I could actually get it to work. It needs to be changed into a VAR file badly. I've tried placing all the relevant files from the zip into the corresponding folders and it still doesn't work. Audio files don't load nor do any of the positions. Such a shame because I want to experience it but it's like it fights you every time you try to use it.

SelectWordIcon.png

I would love this scene way more if I could actually get it to work. It needs to be changed into a VAR file badly. I've tried placing all the relevant files from the zip into the corresponding folders and it still doesn't work. Audio files don't load nor do any of the positions. Such a shame because I want to experience it but it's like it fights you every time you try to use it.
Agreed on all counts.

In your instructions you mention an AddOn Package release and I wasn't able to find it. Are there additional files on top of the Ones in the .88 zip I should download? Right now she speaks but when I click on Doggy, she seems to only do a weird shimmy while staying in the handjob position.
The lipsync also seems to be broken.
To avoid a conflict with a plugin I deleted all the files in my AddonsPackage folder and in my Custom folder then re extracted everything. The doggy position and the lipsync still seems to be broken.

In your instructions you mention an AddOn Package release and I wasn't able to find it. Are there additional files on top of the Ones in the .88 zip I should download? Right now she speaks but when I click on Doggy, she seems to only do a weird shimmy while staying in the handjob position.
The lipsync also seems to be broken.
To avoid a conflict with a plugin I deleted all the files in my AddonsPackage folder and in my Custom folder then re extracted everything. The doggy position and the lipsync still seems to be broken.

lipsync: be sure scripts are copied in the right place. delete any other lipsync players from your install script's folder. review the sticky thread on patreon.

shimmy: that's only in full version, and if you have it, you probably didnt copy the pose presets into the right folder either. check the trigger on the doggy position.

lipsync: be sure scripts are copied in the right place. delete any other lipsync players from your install script's folder. review the sticky thread on patreon.

shimmy: that's only in full version, and if you have it, you probably didnt copy the pose presets into the right folder either. check the trigger on the doggy position.
I just completely reinstalled VAM from scratch and just extracted your zip into the install folder. The lipsync is working fine, the lips don't move as much as they should but it works.

However I think you left some ghost of the doggy in the demo because that option is still there

I just completely reinstalled VAM from scratch and just extracted your zip into the install folder. The lipsync is working fine, the lips don't move as much as they should but it works.

However I think you left some ghost of the doggy in the demo because that option is still there
Interesting, it should say disabled. Thanks for letting me know and ill double check.

If the lips dont move much, increase her head volume or the script sliders. Trust me it looks better subtle than too much. :)

virtualharem34 updated (LITE) The Fuck Awakens: Episode 2: Professionally Voiced Immersive Scene with a new update entry:

0.89f

fa 0.89f changelog:

including penis grasp morph for more realistic handjob action, automatically grasps you even tighter during the relevant activities, relaxes automatically during other activities
more expressive during sex via new additonal plugin, she is much more expressive with her mouth and brows with some randomization. this will get more passes.
new addonpackages required....included some more cute .var hair options for you (but again, character appearance is up to you) (credit to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

virtualharem34 updated (LITE) The Fuck Awakens: Episode 2: Professionally Voiced Immersive Scene with a new update entry:

0.9F

fa 0.9 changelog

new positions for both versions: Alt HJ is a less intimate HJ where she is lazily jerking you and letting you admire her body, switch between both for some variety
AUTO-PLAY: She now starts talking right away, even before you select an activity (starts with HJ)
New Scripting/AI Options available to enhance her customization/realism:
new flag: doggy only dialogue (you have to select this manually but i will auto toggle it in the future)
new personality: already lovers- if...

I don't appreciate you decompiling my lipsync plugin and packaging it with your asset without permission, especially if you are being paid for it.

I don't appreciate you decompiling my lipsync plugin and packaging it with your asset without permission, especially if you are being paid for it.

While I love what you've done with lipsync, I think for projects of a certain complexity it was missing a few additional features that I've coded myself, rather than importing your plugin and working around the limitations, I decided to tear it apart and advance it in certain directions. PMed you about this, let me know if you want to discuss it over discord.

Anyway, I apologize if I've caused any offense. I think it's a great plugin. I did not see a TOS or a paywall behind your content so I figured I would fork and build upon it.

Anyway the code his long diverged from yours, I would say 90-96% of lipsyncplayer is my new code, however lipsync.cs is a straight up copy with only a namespace change. I did this primarily so users would not have to have this weird hybrid install that might cause errors. I thought of it as a fork so I kept your naming conventions. I am currently spending time with family, but if you insist I can make some changes after the holiday such as going down the hybrid path, tearing out your code from my namespace, and telling people to install your plugin to get lip syncing, or being sure to credit you more obviously. Just let me know.

Last edited:
As soon as the audio starts her body get stuck in position for me. Is this a known bug?

I'd love to play the lite and the paid scene, but ffs I can't load either of them. I've wasted four hours over a few days trying to do so. So I'm giving up. This is typical of so many developers and creators: they spend months, years developing an amazing scene or app, days writing brilliant visionary essays about how fantastic their product is, but they won't spend an damn hour of their time bothering to explain how it works to their customers, or consider how to make it generically user friendly. It should be a .var that anyone can just download and play, and if it has dependencies which can't automatically load, the creator should make a short but to-the-point video of how these dependencies can be externally loaded. Someone would make a fortune with these scenes, but they won't, and never will, for the sake of spending one hour of their time demonstrating to their customers how to use their product. That's not being unkind, I'm just sharing the wisdom of long lifespan. Sorry, I pay to enjoy stuff, not fck about with it. And, maybe you can sense my level of frustration because I don't usually swear.

Last edited:
I'd love to play the lite and the paid scene, but ffs I can't load either of them. I've wasted four hours over a few days trying to do so. So I'm giving up. This is typical of so many developers and creators: they spend months, years developing an amazing scene or app, days writing brilliant visionary essays about how fantastic their product is, but they won't spend an damn hour of their time bothering to explain how it works to their customers, or consider how to make it generically user friendly. It should be a .var that anyone can just download and play, and if it has dependencies which can't automatically load, the creator should make a short but to-the-point video of how these dependencies can be externally loaded. Someone would make a fortune with these scenes, but they won't, and never will, for the sake of spending one hour of their time demonstrating to their customers how to use their product. That's not being unkind, I'm just sharing the wisdom of long lifespan. Sorry, I pay to enjoy stuff, not fck about with it. And, maybe you can sense my level of frustration because I don't usually swear.

hey i get it. Main reason is load times from var suck. So in the future more files will be in var format, but all is unlikely.

So why not spend 1 hour and make how- to download video? As I'm building my app with my developer I'm taking a little bit of time each day to video record how-to SO OTHER PEOPLE CAN USE IT. you do realize about 90% of this planet's population's primary mode of thought and cognition is visual, this means you are stuck with the 10% as potential customers who predominantly think non-visually. Just saying. Do you have a desktop video and editing app?

Actually did you know some people cant visualize anything at all they have no 'mind's eye' and are literally thought blind.

new intro audio that autoplays and transitions into first activity
numerous position improvements
ondestroy cleanup- clear all clips from memory and between girl changes ( lower memory usage, fewer audio bugs, no audio bleed between girls)
slight improvements to clothing
some script improvements to vh34 player - support for up to 9 personalities, some bugfixes related to stale audio sometimes being played for a previous girl or activity unrelated to the current selection
Figured out what...

v94

fa v94 changelog
Two environment options now! Swap between an indoor spaceship environment and an outdoor rainy mood with two clicks. Requires you to download another package called the tech hallway. D position looks a little funny in one of the envs, will be fixed eventually. Future updates will adjust lighting automatically based on environment swap.
bugfix: vammoan is disabled by default (got included by accident anyway)

Back
Top Bottom