Suggestions for a newcomer?

SpamHater

Reactions
Hey hey!

I got everything going and have played with very basics. Loading scenes, downloading/loading in looks, adding/changing pubic hair.

I'm curious if there's something you guys would suggest to me that I can just sit back and enjoy for a bit before I start the "work" of figuring out how to pose and create/animate scenes and stuff. Just something I can relax and enjoy right now, first. Scenes or whatever. I'm using VR and this is pretty cool!

I spent some of my early time and still do possessing a model and getting a cuddle buddy model with this plugin loaded in.
https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/e-motion.3907/ I would recommend adjusting smile offset and eye mouth and lips to suit your tastes.
For the model you possess I would recommend adjusting hand and arm size to match yours , it helped me with my immersion. one of the first looks I made was a model to possess and I still use it.
Having a two step animation pattern handy that you can assign to various control points was another early thing i used a lot.

I spent some of my early time and still do possessing a model and getting a cuddle buddy model with this plugin loaded in.
https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/e-motion.3907/ I would recommend adjusting smile offset and eye mouth and lips to suit your tastes.
For the model you possess I would recommend adjusting hand and arm size to match yours , it helped me with my immersion. one of the first looks I made was a model to possess and I still use it.
Having a two step animation pattern handy that you can assign to various control points was another early thing i used a lot.
That's actually a great idea. Thank you!

I think this is personal and for each individual different, because it all depends what you want to do. Other just want to load in scene's, and other people want to create the scene's.

Me personally, I like to work on characters. I don't really use VaM for my sexual needs, but rather like a strong character creator software without limits. I do create sometimes NSFW stuff, but most content is SFW. I'm also using VR for like 7 years now, but in my 3 years that i'm using VaM, I only used it like 5 times in VR. I'm also playing with lighting a lot and trying to make characters realistic as possible.

If you want to create your own scene's and animations, I would suggest you to create your own character first and start to "feel" the software first. Other benefit you will have is when you first learn how characters work, you can fix issue's aswell especially when it comes to animations.

We have so many different characters looks and body types, that not everything works perfect on each character. If you download clothing for example, it can fit perfect on a character, but not on a other character. You can fix certain things, but first you need to know how. That's why I suggest how to make a character and how it works.

It can be overwhelming but it's easier than you think.

There are also many helpful plugins or plugins that extend the possibilites.

Last edited:
Minor self promotion but many people have found my TryOnMaster scene to be a decent starting point for discovering many of the mechanics of what is possible in VAM. I tried to design it to be as user-friendly as possible while having access to a wide variety of the best plug-ins, poses, and animations that the community has put together over the years.

I think this is personal and for each individual different, because it all depends what you want to do. Other just want to load in scene's, and other people want to create the scene's.

Me personally, I like to work on characters. I don't really use VaM for my sexual needs, but rather like a strong character creator software without limits. I do create sometimes NSFW stuff, but most content is SFW. I'm also using VR for like 7 years now, but in my 3 years that i'm using VaM, I only used it like 5 times in VR. I'm also playing with lighting a lot and trying to make characters realistic as possible.

If you want to create your own scene's and animations, I would suggest you to create your own character first and start to "feel" the software first. Other benefit you will have is when you first learn how characters work, you can fix issue's aswell especially when it comes to animations.

We have so many different characters looks and body types, that not everything works perfect on each character. If you download clothing for example, it can fit perfect on a character, but not on a other character. You can fix certain things, but first you need to know how. That's why I suggest how to make a character and how it works.

It can be overwhelming but it's easier than you think.

There are also many helpful plugins or plugins that extend the possibilites.
Oh actually, that's brilliant. I don't think I would have thought to use it as basically a 3d avatar generator that's probably much easier to use than blender or whatever.

Minor self promotion but many people have found my TryOnMaster scene to be a decent starting point for discovering many of the mechanics of what is possible in VAM. I tried to design it to be as user-friendly as possible while having access to a wide variety of the best plug-ins, poses, and animations that the community has put together over the years.

This is bad ass!

If you want more information about creating your own character, send me a message and I will give you a few helpful idea's and helpful plugins. Here are a bunch of my characters that i've made, except for Rita Wheeler (if you haven't played Cyberpunk 2077, it's the girl with the purple hair), I didn't made her though. If you need any help, I can help you started to make your own character with also some helpful plugins.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom