Future streams - Ideas and suggestions

VaMRainey

Staff member
Reactions
Hey y'all, it's been a hot minute since we had a stream - what would people like to see?

I'd like to see some basics, like Intro to Timeline, and perhaps a photoshoot lighting setup stream would be great.

Do you have any suggestions as to what you'd like to see, and if you're willing to do a stream, @VaMDeV and I would love to hear from you!!!

Let us know below, and we're also going to post this in the discord!!!

i don't think i was around when streams were a thing and don't know what they're about but in case it helps I think something that would be amazing and might help the community would be a very simple Visual Novel project done step by step. I think that might inspire some outsiders to come and build stuff like that in VaM and bring new life to it. And who knows, if it goes well you might get it to a full blown VN and release it as a way to promote VaM and to encourage VN makers to use it.

I think it can be done just with vanilla VaM and using subscenes as 'slides' and keep it a linear storyline with maybe one or two plot splits as examples. There are also plugins that might help for more complex logic like LogicBricks & Timeline of course, ActionGrouper. I also have AeternumTools with some plugins that can be useful, I built those with VNs in mind but nobody makes VNs in VAM 😭

I think it can be done just with vanilla VaM and using subscenes as 'slides' and keep it a linear storyline with maybe one or two plot splits as examples. There are also plugins that might help for more complex logic like LogicBricks & Timeline of course, ActionGrouper. I also have AeternumTools with some plugins that can be useful, I built those with VNs in mind but nobody makes VNs in VAM 😭

Would you be willing to do a stream or a make a tutorial? ^_^ It's okay if not, we're just looking for ideas that are outside the box. VaM has so many capabilities, I'd love to see what others can come up with!!

hell no, sorry, i don't like this community very much right now, i wasted and waste a lot of time as it is. i only mostly do stuff for the people on patreon and they'd rather see me do other things

hell no, sorry, i don't like this community very much right now, i wasted and waste a lot of time as it is. i only mostly do stuff for the people on patreon and they'd rather see me do other things

No worries! :)

Back
Top Bottom