Snapshot Animator (Alpha version for Patrons)

Paid Plugins Snapshot Animator (Alpha version for Patrons)

McKlinton

Reactions
McKlinton submitted a new resource:

Snapshot Animator (Alpha version for Patrons) - Snapshot Animator is a plugin that helps you to make pose-to-pose animations easily using snapshots

SnapshotAnimator is an experimental plugin for supporting animations (EARLY PREVIEW)

SnapshotAnimator is basically an extension for SnapshotManager (see here) for ability to make animations from snapshots.

Animator features
  • Create pose-to-pose animations using snapshots as keyframes. Add keyframe on the timeline and animator makes the transition between the snapshots.
  • Select which controls and...

Read more about this resource...

Really cool plugin :D that's what i've been looking for, for a long time.

For quality of life, it would be really cool if you could add a track saver and loader and such (or just general a preset saver), you probably know what I mean :D
What i've noticed as well, is that the slider sometimes get stucked and can't be moved really well.
If possible, it would be cool if you could add a length edit, so people can choose the track length in seconds or whatever :p

But overall, really sick plugin, im looking forward to the next updates :D

Really cool plugin :D that's what i've been looking for, for a long time.

For quality of life, it would be really cool if you could add a track saver and loader and such (or just general a preset saver), you probably know what I mean :D
What i've noticed as well, is that the slider sometimes get stucked and can't be moved really well.
If possible, it would be cool if you could add a length edit, so people can choose the track length in seconds or whatever :p

But overall, really sick plugin, im looking forward to the next updates :D
Thanks, I'm glad you liked it!
Yes, I think you mean exporting the animation as preset or a file and then reusing that in another scenes? Then you wouldn't have to remake the tracks, maybe just readjust the snaphots. Something like that is on my feature backlog and coming in future releases at some point :)

Slider issue is most probably caused by baking the timeline animation in the background. I've noticed this and will make some optimizations in future releases.

Yeah, now the length is hard coded which is not optimal, but definitely there will be better settings for this in upcoming releases.

any chance for VR support?
It is possible, I haven't actually tried this in VR mode yet. I think changing the UI canvases to VR mode should be fairly easy to do. I will add this to my backlog. Thanks for bringing that up, using VR might actually be pretty handy to make snapshots in some situations:)

when you say
  • Support for saving/loading animations, snapshots and timelines to/from scene file.
does this mean we can load into new scenes or is this still just for the current scene? Also can the large main and animation windows be minimized/closed?

when you say
  • Support for saving/loading animations, snapshots and timelines to/from scene file.
does this mean we can load into new scenes or is this still just for the current scene? Also can the large main and animation windows be minimized/closed?
Sorry if it is confusing, but it means just saving to current scene file. Exporting animations is on my list for future releases. It is probably bit more work because there needs to some kind of retargeting functionality.

Windows can can be closed either using the checkbox in the plugin settings, or assigning a shortcut key.

Thank you for the reply. I'll keep my eye on this looking forward to ability for recalling saved poses in other scenes.

Back
Top Bottom