• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Resource icon

Paid Plugins BootyMagic alpha (obsolete) 1.0-alpha3 / 3.var

everlaster

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
patreon.com
Twitter
everlasterVR
Patreon
everlaster
everlaster submitted a new resource:

BootyMagic alpha (in development) - Improve glute physics with automatic settings, dynamic adjustments and complete customization.

BootyMagic is currently in development. It will be released to early access when v1.0 features are complete.

Release v1.0-alpha1 / 1.var
  • new default glute physics settings
  • physics params window: view current value, offset the parameter value, apply offset only to left glute.
  • hard collider configuration: force, size, position
  • hard collider and soft collider friction, adaptive friction that adjusts automatically based on skin gloss and specular bumpiness...

Read more about this resource...

everlaster updated BootyMagic alpha (in development) with a new update entry:

Alpha 2: More hard colliders

View attachment 184250
  • The plugin now uses the 8 hard colliders that are normally enabled only when soft physics is off
  • Fixed the plugin initialization error that was present in alpha 1. Remember though that if soft physics is off when loading the plugin, it's still off, the plugin doesn't force it on. Enable it from Physics Params.
  • Base collision force is increased from 0.75 to 1 (at least for now).
  • Main joint spring reduced a bit to let the hard colliders...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey Ever - a smidge off topic, but(t) - since you're an obvious master at understanding vam colliders likely even moreso than Acid, do you know a way to trigger/turn off the lips/mouth colliders that flap when soft physics are enabled?

When my models, using your magic in the bust area of course (not related), are walking or having a "fun time bounding on a gentleman's lap", the lips or mouth oddly behave like tits, jerking up/down with movement just like boobs. I dont think the soft physics we're mapped out will for the lips/mouth. Any pro tips at all is appreciated.

BTW, there's a few forum topics on this phenomenon and I'm not the only bloke who this really bothers. Thank you sir

Hey Ever - a smidge off topic, but(t) - since you're an obvious master at understanding vam colliders likely even moreso than Acid, do you know a way to trigger/turn off the lips/mouth colliders that flap when soft physics are enabled?

Hi, I don't think there's an existing way to do that, but it should be possible via script.

When my models, using your magic in the bust area of course (not related), are walking or having a "fun time bounding on a gentleman's lap", the lips or mouth oddly behave like tits, jerking up/down with movement just like boobs.
I've never encountered that issue, maybe I just haven't paid attention to that..

I didn't understand what you meant by this though:
I dont think the soft physics we're mapped out will for the lips/mouth.

everlaster updated BootyMagic alpha (in development) with a new update entry:

Alpha 3: Basic dynamic morphing setup

A basic dynamic morphing setup is now implemented. The setup includes up, down, left, right and depth in morphing, but each direction only uses very few morphs at this point.

It's far from complete, except for the depth in morphing which is actually looking pretty great already. The glutes expand in width and height when pushed in, preserving the volume. The butt actually feels like it has some substance now!

In the plugin UI, the Morph Multipliers tab now has sliders to configure the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom