Scenes animations and assets?

MacGruber

Invaluable member
Developer
Featured Contributor
Reactions
(Question asked via PM from @derpsko)
I'm as green as fresh cut grass - how do I DL animations and load them into scenes/characters - I have a few good looking women who just stand there, judging me, blinking only so often. Any help would be appreciated, this seems like a lot of fun considering the amazing graphics and all

(Generic questions like this are more time-efficient to answer in public, so others can benefit from the answer. People swamp me with PMs at the moment, most of them are very generic and not even specific to any of my content.)

Last edited:
Animation usually belongs into a scene, unless its very simple. As soon as you have a character touch things or even other (also animated) characters, won't work nicely in an other context. Same as if the character has different body proportions than the one the animation was made for. I would recommend to look into plugins like Timeline (by AcidBubbles) or IdlePoser by myself. To a degree both can compensate for different body proportions as they support animations that are parented to one body part or another.

Back
Top Bottom