Anyway to copy animations into other scenes?

Lemon Pancake

Reactions
There is a scene I want to add another girl in using an animation from another scene. Is this possible? I've been googling and messing around with different things in VAM but can't seem to find out how it works.

I've also noted there are many different ways of doing animations. Some use the Main UI tab and Scene animation, some use timeline and I'm sure there are others like mocap which I can't seem be found anywhere on a scene.

So, is it possible? How do I go about moving model A and her animation from scene A to scene B with model B and the animation that is happening there?

you could save the model that is animated as a subscene. if its animated with timeline that should do it. If it is an animation pattern that will also need to be added to the subscene as well as any props lights furniture etc you want to include.

you could save the model that is animated as a subscene. if its animated with timeline that should do it. If it is an animation pattern that will also need to be added to the subscene as well as any props lights furniture etc you want to include.

I'll give that a go. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom