Starting animations in scenes

Wkringe

Reactions
Maybe I'm just dumb, but I have loaded the Scene Immersive Possession 2.0 and have possessed the male in the scene, but nothing is happening. Is there something I need to do to start the animation in the scene?

I am only Teaser level on Patreon. Does that have anything to do with it? It doesn't say anything about not being able to start animations on the description, just not being able to save scenes or create animations.

some require you to press space, or a "start" button. But I've been having similar issues. most of the scenes I go to just don't start and it feels like something is supposed to be happening. Or it'll happen but the physics are whack. They mention changing settings like light particles or physics but for the life of me I have no idea how to do that.

I did go ahead and get the Creator version, and the Animation Play button in the menu seems to be the only way to start that one.

Thank you for taking the time to reply!

So do I need a creator key? I have a teaser one and when I load "Intimate moments" scene I click the Start button and nothing happens. What am I missing?

You don't need a creator key to run animations.

Make sure "freeze sound and animation" isn't checked.

Back
Top Bottom