• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Copy "appearance preset" to another merge loaded scene (SOLVED!)

HolySchmidt

Reactions
Short question guys: if I loaded an appearance preset and AFTER that I merge load a different scene, how is it possible to transfer the appearance preset to the 2nd scene?
I want the exact same appearance in the 2nd scene.
Is this possible without plugins?
I know there's this "store to -whatever- 1" option, is this working somehow? Cause I can't get it to work.

Thanks!

EDIT
Solution is from @DJ , post #5
https://hub.virtamate.com/threads/c...-another-merge-loaded-scene.39994/post-111414

Please also see my post #8
https://hub.virtamate.com/threads/c...-another-merge-loaded-scene.39994/post-111457

Last edited:
For the model in question, go to "preset locks overview" and lock the appearance. Then check the "Keep preset parameter locks between scene loads" box.

Or am i misunderstanding the question?
preset locks.JPG

Probably. I have like a main scene where you can choose between appearances. After that I merge load a scene and I want to copy the choosen appearance. The question now is: can I lock the appearance via UI Button, and will it work after merge load scene. Or will it load the appearance from the loaded scene.

edit: It works! Thank you DJ!! :love:

Last edited:
VaM is like a riddle to solve 😂

EDIT
for all the people with the same question reading this: you have to lock the appearance presets and than check the box beneath it "keep preset locks during scene load". If you than load this scene new the option is still activated, otherwise the option is unchecked every time you load the scene :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom