Recommended VaM artist

inightwolf

Reactions
Hi

What is your recommended VaM artist in category:

1. Dance with sex or music with sex, like Alpacalaps
2. Looks
3. General sex scene

For Looks, and for me look a likes specifically Karmageddonvam is very good. For creator created looks, there are many of what I would call "real" artists.
For General sex scene I would say SXS4. His scenes are just that, general, 50 to 100, short sex animation positions in an interesting location. He cranks them out non stop. Yes there are many great sex scenes being put out with extended and elaborate animation. I like SXS4's scenes for its simplicity and being able to add plugins and manipulate plugins and assets.

For Looks, and for me look a likes specifically Karmageddonvam is very good. For creator created looks, there are many of what I would call "real" artists.
For General sex scene I would say SXS4. His scenes are just that, general, 50 to 100, short sex animation positions in an interesting location. He cranks them out non stop. Yes there are many great sex scenes being put out with extended and elaborate animation. I like SXS4's scenes for its simplicity and being able to add plugins and manipulate plugins and assets.
I agree. His scenes are good. Sometimes simplicity is best.

Last edited:
Looks hands down I mostly stick to neiro/xspada's work nowadays. Something about his characters appeals to me that other look creator's style just don't, although you could argue his work are mostly similar, but I still think there are differences in his model and some do stand out more than others.

As for scenes, NLVAM takes the cake for animations. Its not mocap but his works are just high quality simple loops and his getting better over time and his older works are also quite high quality even. Hopefully we can see more creators come along as I feel there aren't really a lot of creators in each of their category after you've been here for awhile.

> Dance with sex or music with sex, like Alpacalaps

abc tits

> Looks

looks really depend on your preference.
personally I like challimofu, VR_Addict, vam haaapy, monster shinkai.

> General sex scene

jyy

he deleted many scenes from VaM Hub but you can get them via patreon.

Looks hands down I mostly stick to neiro/xspada's work nowadays. Something about his characters appeals to me that other look creator's style just don't, although you could argue his work are mostly similar, but I still think there are differences in his model and some do stand out more than others.

As for scenes, NLVAM takes the cake for animations. Its not mocap but his works are just high quality simple loops and his getting better over time and his older works are also quite high quality even. Hopefully we can see more creators come along as I feel there aren't really a lot of creators in each of their category after you've been here for awhile.
I checked out the free scene from NLvam, two girls shaking their butts, or something like that. Primitive is correct, but very able to work with. I removed the pervert, don't even know why he is there. I added a number of plugins, Alive, VAMMoan, and a few others, put in a decent skybox and was able to get an amazing scene from it. Yes the timeline, bones are there, quite cute. xspada has some good looks. Forgot the name, but one has a next door feel, with a white sweater, sitting on the ground. I would say that one is exceptional.

Last edited:
Hi

What is your recommended VaM artist in category:

1. Dance with sex or music with sex, like Alpacalaps
2. Looks
3. General sex scene

For Dance, @VirtAmateur is currently my favorite and it's not close.

For looks, it depends on your taste and so I'll refrain from making a choice here. I will say I've only given 5 stars to looks that I think really stand out.

For a general sex scene, my current favorite is this one by @MadTinkerer because it's easy to use and well shot, plus you can easily switch looks: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/daydream.27427/. You also can't go wrong with any of the scenes by @sxs4 or @ispinox

Back
Top Bottom