Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
VArtizt
Patreon
mattredz
Hey guys,

I'm new to the Virta-Mate scene. I recently become a Creator. I really enjoy making high quality and realistic models. I was wondering if I could turn this into a side hustle and make some decent cash. I was wondering if anyone has experience in this and would be willing to share potential earnings and also the best avenues and practices to make money.

Thank you!

Great another noob that thinks they can monetise their looks without any attempt to be a part of the community or even gauge if your work is actually worth paying for.

I suggest that you do this once you are up to the level of say Damarmau, Oeshi, Ren, Juno, Miki and ddaamm. Perhaps release some free looks and actually contribute to the scene instead of just starting and seeing vam as a cash cow.

Well in my humble opinion...
it all depends on quality and balance in content (between free<>paid/early-access).
Even if you start with paid content right away as long as you counter-balance it eventually, you shouldn't get too much flame for it.(milking community)
There are people that keep good balance (40<>60%) also some that do it mostly as hobby (75<>25% or less).

But then you have people/person (not worth mentioning) that are milking/trolling hard,
that give 0 f***s about community and other creators, and post "hard" 5min works and ask about... idk 100USD for it.(which is insane and funny at the same time)
And complain how community is ungrateful and everyone want free s***, even when their 2 free (out of 70) s*** are not that much popular,
or after early-access ends you still need sub (15USD) to get it (hilarious).

I mean you have every right to be d*** to community and do terrible overpriced paid content
as much as you like and try to milk it (good luck), make smurf accounts to like your own stuff, etc.
It's not like mods will do anything about it, i mean those type of people are still posting/milking(atleast trying).

I mean you have every right to be d*** to community and do terrible overpriced paid content
as much as you like and try to milk it (good luck), make smurf accounts to like your own stuff, etc.
It's not like mods will do anything about it, i mean those type of people are still posting/milking(atleast trying).

Never realized people were doing this.

That's.... kind of sad.

Back
Top Bottom