Realistic Foreskin & Erection Simulation (Plugins)

Plugins Realistic Foreskin & Erection Simulation (Plugins)

First of all, it is a great plugin, love it.
But after the last upodate i have a quastion.
Do I get it right, that it will be imposible to change a voice of a person. If yes, than will be other voices added in the future? For example for those of us, who uses futa models.
Hey, that is a but and is now corrected! Thanks for reporting!

Last edited:
Hi, I just checked out this plugin again and I'm amazed what progress you made.
Just logged in to thank you for the great work, RunRudolf!

Now that I think of it, I have one suggestion:
In VAMM interactive mode, how about letting the user configure the "response functions" between arousal from VAMM and your erection state a bit?
In my opinion, it would be more realistic if the main erection happens at relatively low arousal values and then increases only very slightly until orgasm.
One possibility would be to have a configurable arousal exponent alpha, i.e.
erection_value = arousal_value^alpha
with erection_value, arousal_value normalized to [0,1] so that you can customize how fast the erection happens and get my desired behavior with alpha > 1 or have some predefined functions that the user can select from.
Hey, and thanks for your kind feedback, and the idea. So do I understand your point correctly: Couple moaning level and erection level in a more non-proportional way (exponential)? E.g. keeping moaning down until erection is at higher levels and only then start to raise the moaning intensity? That would be very easy to implement. Let me know if this is it, thank you!

Hey, you can always switch the voice in VAMMoan to any of the others. The Seth voice will only be loaded when the Erection plugin is setup/reloaded!
Hello. Sorry to bother but i can't switch voice, when erected plugin is activated. Only when plugin disabled i can switch voice of a person. I get it when is loaded and setting up is force Seth voice, but not the whole time.

Hello. Sorry to bother but i can't switch voice, when erected plugin is activated. Only when plugin disabled i can switch voice of a person. I get it when is loaded and setting up is force Seth voice, but not the whole time.
You are absolutely right, thank you for the hint! The voice will be set every second after initial loading, which is not what is intended. I will fix this as soon as possible, together with some more stuff.

RunRudolf updated Realistic Foreskin & Erection Simulation (Plugins) with a new update entry:

Choose your Voice, Moans & Erection Delay

- It is now possible to delay the erection in favor of a bit of growth first. There is a new slider to adjust this ('Erection Delay')
- Higher intensities of moaning (through VAMM) can now be shifted towards higher erection levels. There is a new slider to adjust this ('Moans Arousal Factor'). Thanks @MrPerv for the idea!
- The male voice 'Seth' will only be set upon fist loading, and can then be changed. No one prevents you from choosing female voices any more. Thanks...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi. Thanks for the plugin, it saves a ton of time.

I am having trouble running the last several versions. I'm not sure what the issue is. I believe I have all morphs. I use this on a female person with Stopper AltFuta 28. I did try on a fresh scene, but it happens there too.
The erection script spams this message:

!> RealisticErection.FixedUpdate: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at RunRudolf.RealisticErection.GetIntensity () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at RunRudolf.RealisticErection.FixedUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

I also have a small feature request.
The Joint Drive X Angle on penisMidControl/TipControl is something I change often, probably maximum up to +30. I know there is a curve up/down slider already included but it behaves a bit different. Having access to those in the plugin would be nice, but I understand if it's not something you plan to include.

Thanks

Hi. Thanks for the plugin, it saves a ton of time.

I am having trouble running the last several versions. I'm not sure what the issue is. I believe I have all morphs. I use this on a female person with Stopper AltFuta 28. I did try on a fresh scene, but it happens there too.
The erection script spams this message:

!> RealisticErection.FixedUpdate: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at RunRudolf.RealisticErection.GetIntensity () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at RunRudolf.RealisticErection.FixedUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

I also have a small feature request.
The Joint Drive X Angle on penisMidControl/TipControl is something I change often, probably maximum up to +30. I know there is a curve up/down slider already included but it behaves a bit different. Having access to those in the plugin would be nice, but I understand if it's not something you plan to include.

Thanks
Hey there, I will check this. I have honestly not really checked the futa compatibility very well so far and need to do so. Tjere is also a fluids issue and the voice might stull be reser every time you load a scene, which is unhandy. However, the last update worked with a Stopper alt futa, as you see in the video. The plugin now reports if morphs are missing, so if you do not get a message, it should be fine. Stay tuned for updates!

Back
Top Bottom